In a new survey conducted by Netflix (via SurveyMonkey), about 37% of Netflix's U.S. subscribers said they binge-watched while at work.
Interestingly, 34% of Aussies are watching Netflix content on their daily commute to work, 32% of Aussies are watching Netflix content at a café or restaurant and surprisingly 8% of Aussies are watching Netflix content in a public bathroom (higher than global average of 7%), showing that even the public dunnies are now being used to watch our favourite shows and movies.
The sample was balanced by age and gender and representative of an adult online population who watch movies and TV shows via streaming services in public settings in the US, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand and Turkey.
Public bingeing can also be embarrassing for some, with one in three Indians admitting to be doing so.
Why You Should Check Out The New Firefox Quantum Browser
Private browsing mode for Firefox Quantum looks just as good as regular browsing. "No other browser can do this", Mozilla claims. Firefox Quantum also has native integration with Pocket, the read-it-later app that Mozilla acquired .
According to the streaming giant, public bingers rank having access to movies or shows higher than food and water as "essential" items for travelling or commuting.
The survey also established that a third of Indians have either prioritised their show over making conversation, or pretended not to see/hear someone while watching.
We understand if you want to watch the show in your own bathroom, but why in a public bathroom?
It's worth noting then that 55 per cent Indians take this very seriously and, therefore, make sure to download their latest show or film.
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Boston Red Sox announce death of Hall of Famer Bobby Doerr
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson
- Fan backlash over 'skimpy' Amazon makeover for Justice League
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- Et si les chagrins d'amour affaiblissaient vraiment nos cœurs?
- Michael Bisping confirms retirement fight will occur in London
- ITV reports 9-month revenue up 1% to GBP 2.47 billion
- Trump Jr. a été en contact avec WikiLeaks avant l'élection américaine
- Saif Ali Khan's Special Gift For Taimur Ali Khan On Children's Day