Israeli rescue teams, doctors, hospital staff and soldiers take part in a defense drill simulating the response to a chemical attack at Rivka Ziv Medical Center in Safed, Israel, on November 13, 2017.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday he has told the United States and Russian Federation that Israel will continue to take action across the Syrian frontier according to its security needs, even as the two powers try to build up a ceasefire.
"We are controlling our borders, we are protecting our country and we will continue to do so", Netanyahu said in public remarks to members of his Likud party in parliament. For this, the secret meeting was interpreted as an Israeli concern from the trio-agreement among Russia, UK and Jordan on cease-fire in south Syria.
La casquette connectée pour ne pas pioncer en voiture !
Cela "permet d'anticiper la somnolence et ainsi éviter que le chauffeur ne s'endorme au volant", ajoute-t-elle. L'accessoire de Ford s'appuie sur un gyroscope, un accéléromètre ainsi qu'un processeur.
"I clarified for our friends, first and foremost in Washington and also our friends in Moscow, that Israel will act in Syria, including in southern Syria, in accordance with its understanding and our security needs", Netanyahu said, according to the Israeli website.
Netanyahu has been urging Putin and Trump not to allow Iran and its proxy Hezbollah, a Lebanese Shiite militia, to establish permanent bases in Syria.
Israel and Syria share a disputed border in the Golan Heights, a territory that Israel seized from Syria in the 1976 Middle East War and annexed it later.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly plans to leave Real Madrid
- PM visits Mahaveer Foundation that provides 'Jaipur Foot' to amputees
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Syrie: 53 morts dans dans des raids aériens
- Shakira contrainte d'annuler son concert jeudi à l'Arena de Montpellier
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Des centaines d'emploi seraient menacés chez Castorama et Brico Dépôt
- Zlatan celebrates Sweden's qualification for 2018 World Cup