Bisping squashed any rumours of his impending retirement after his last fight against St-Pierre, stating that he'd want his final UFC bout to take place in the United Kingdom, which could well be when the UFC next visits London on 17 March 2018.
"God bless Shanghai, I'm sure the people are very nice, but no", Bisping said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour when asked if he'd retire in Shanghai.
The Manchester-native spoke in the immediate aftermath of his loss at UFC 217 of feeling as though he was "ready to go again" and surprised the world of MMA by stepping in for the suspended Anderson Silva in the promotion's first event in mainland China.
Bisping, 38, is no stranger to last-minute fights, having won his middleweight title against Luke Rockhold at UFC 199 in 2016 on just 17 days notice. I have never been to China, why is my retirement fight going to be in China? I would love to be on that.
Case Keenum throws four touchdown passes in win over Redskins
Afterward, he praised everyone from his neighbors in Liberty City, Fla., to locker room neighbor Keenum. The game evened the Redskins' all-time record against the Vikings at 13-13, including postseason play.
"I'm at peace right now, I've been at peace for a long time". While Bisping stands a very low chance of retiring as champion now that he's lost the belt, he admits he's at peace with his decision to call it quits next spring.
Khandare (5-2-0) will also be making his UFC debut in this fight and the competitor has only competed once in the last four years.
"I definitely want my last fight to be in England". Contrary to what GSP said, I'm not an angry man. It's time to move on and do something else with my life.
"I was planning on my last fight being in March. That wasn't the plan, but circumstances have put me in this situation".
- Supermarket prices rising at fastest rate in 4 years
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Which? Has Warned Retailers About Connected Toys Because of 'Worrying' Security
- Le trafic est très perturbé mardi en raison d'une panne électrique
- Andersson ne veut pas entendre parler de Zlatan — Suède
- S&P says Venezuela has defaulted on its debt
- Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange
- Syrie: 53 morts dans dans des raids aériens
- Donald Trump calls Asia trip 'fruitful' with trade progress, nuclear reassurance
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson