United have won just one of their last four league games, as noisy-neighbour rivals Manchester City have extended their lead at the top of the league table by eight points.
"Today, we return to training with the mindset on the Newcastle match and the importance of the months that lie ahead, as they come loaded with games, especially during the Christmas period", Mata wrote on his personal blog on Monday morning.
The Red Devils should still have enough quality to edge the game, and they're wise not to risk Pogba given his importance to the side, but until he is able to return it will be more hard for them to pick up the results they need to stay in the title race.
"These are moments in which good form of the team can be decisive for the second part of the season".
More and more stores are staying closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
The biggest hour was 9-10am with 720,000 visits to the Argos website, equating to 12,000 visits a minute and 18 orders per second. Online shopping deal experts from Black Friday Dealer have identified the top gaming laptop deals of Black Friday 2017.
He added: "Everyone knows they are newly-promoted but they are still a big club with several Spanish players".
Jose Mourinho expects his squad to be strengthened following a worldwide period of time after Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo and Michael Carrick came back to training this week.The trio took part in a time with United's U23s on Thursday and again on Thursday night as they stepped up restoration from their respected injuries.
- Azerbaijani media distort Iranian official's remarks on Armenia FM's visit to Israel
- FDA raises concerns about use of kratom for opioid addiction
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom acquisition bid
- Top Pak Army man says India sabotaging CPEC
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- Nintendo's Mario Brothers To Be Turned Into a Movie
- In an Effort to Combat Dipping Ratings, ESPN Is Heading to Snapchat
- Qatari emir: Boycotting Arab nations don't want to negotiate
- TJX Companies sees shares drop as it announces flat store sales