Sporting Kansas City's USL side Swope Park Rangers also suffered postseason heartache on Monday, falling in the USL Cup final for the second year in a row after a 1-0 loss to Louisville City FC.
In a game of few chances, Moloto was handed a starting berth - his 29th of the season - upfront, and thought he had netted the opener 36 minutes in, letting fly from outside the box as Louisville keeper Gregory Ranjitsingh produced a diving save to his right to deny the South African.
Duchess of Cambridge's uncle admits punching wife in face
Prosecutors are seeking a restraining order to ban Mr Goldsmith from contacting his wife, suggesting their marriage is over. Goldsmith was also described as "panicked and walking in and out of the house, trying to get her to go back in the house".
The championship is the first for the team, which has played for three years. There will be a trophy presentation plus team recognition to highlight the 2017 USL Cup campaign, officials said.
Spencer would come out of the match in the 67th minute, making way for Lancaster, who would provide the late heroics as Louisville City held on to win their first USL Cup in front of 14.456 fans at Louisville Slugger Field. Louisville City plans to open a new stadium of its own in 2020.
- Bombardier vend 12 avions CS300 à Egyptair
- OnePlus inadvertently left a backdoor on its phones
- Qatari emir: Boycotting Arab nations don't want to negotiate
- Oil price drops more than US$1on IEA warning of shrinking demand
- Katherine Jenkins has announced she is pregnant with her second child
- Azerbaijani media distort Iranian official's remarks on Armenia FM's visit to Israel
- Traders Secrets on Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- FDA raises concerns about use of kratom for opioid addiction
- Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up