Tampa Bay Lightning Vice President and General Manager, Steve Yzerman, announced today that the team has acquired goaltender, Louis Domingue from the Arizona Coyotes. The 25-year-old Quebec native has compiled a 27-41-7 mark with two shutouts to go along with a 3.00 GAA and.906 save percentage in 84 career contests - all with Arizona.
McGinn, who suited up for 18 games with the Coyotes in 2014-15, last played in the National Hockey League during the 2015-16 season.
Leighton, 36, has appeared in 110 National Hockey League games with Carolina, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville, going 37-43-14 with a 2.98 goals-against average and.900 save percentage.
Marseille : le Conseil d'Etat autorise le spectacle de Dieudonné le 19 novembre
Le même Conseil d'Etat estimant qu'à l'époque, le risque de troubles à l'ordre public était réel. Ce soir, la plus haute juridiction administrative confirme le jugement du tribunal administratif.
Domingue was originally selected by the Coyotes in the fifth round, 138th overall, at the 2010 NHL Draft.
Hailing from Fergus, Ont., McGinn is a veteran of 89 National Hockey League games over four National Hockey League seasons with the Coyotes, Flyers, San Jose Sharks and Lightning.
- Airbnb annonce le plafonnement des locations dans le centre de Paris
- Federal Bureau of Investigation asks for Senate docs in fetal tissue probe
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd Modifies Its Position in Mosaic Company (MOS)
- Cardi B & Offset to Have a Red Themed Wedding
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) Loses "Outperform" Rating
- Swiss bank HSBC to pay France $352 million in tax fraud case
- Carey Price shares health update
- Super Mario Bros : le créateur des Minions veut en faire un film !
- Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) Chairman Sells $463738.00 in Stock
- Le laboratoire Merck condamné à délivrer l'ancienne formule en Haute-Garonne — Levothyrox