Tampa Bay Lightning Vice President and General Manager, Steve Yzerman, announced today that the team has acquired goaltender, Louis Domingue from the Arizona Coyotes. The 25-year-old Quebec native has compiled a 27-41-7 mark with two shutouts to go along with a 3.00 GAA and.906 save percentage in 84 career contests - all with Arizona.
McGinn, who suited up for 18 games with the Coyotes in 2014-15, last played in the National Hockey League during the 2015-16 season.
Leighton, 36, has appeared in 110 National Hockey League games with Carolina, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville, going 37-43-14 with a 2.98 goals-against average and.900 save percentage.
Cardi B & Offset to Have a Red Themed Wedding
The couple began dating just earlier this year and have been quite hushed up about their relationship until much later. The ring, a handsome pear-shaped diamond, glittered against the rapper's left hand as she showed it off to the camera.
Domingue was originally selected by the Coyotes in the fifth round, 138th overall, at the 2010 NHL Draft.
Hailing from Fergus, Ont., McGinn is a veteran of 89 National Hockey League games over four National Hockey League seasons with the Coyotes, Flyers, San Jose Sharks and Lightning.
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd Modifies Its Position in Mosaic Company (MOS)
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Marseille : le Conseil d'Etat autorise le spectacle de Dieudonné le 19 novembre
- Gabelli Funds LLC Sells 8790 Shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDTI)
- Gérard Depardieu : C'est 80 000 euros pour sa venue à un festival
- Les Spice Girls prépareraient leur retour pour 2018
- Les transporteurs routiers disent niet au permis à point — Mouvement d'humeur
- Fans react to Lord of the Rings TV show announcement
- Disney : le service de streaming sera moins cher que Netflix
- Carey Price shares health update