DeShone Kizer says he doesn't care about who Cleveland's most famous resident should be quarterbacking the Browns.
James said Monday that the Browns should have taken former Clemson Tigers quarterback Deshaun Watson. "Doesn't mean that [2017 NFL Draft first overall pick] Myles Garrett isn't going to be a great football player". Despite James stating that Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson should be under center in Cleveland, Kizer had a pretty simple response to such criticism. Doesn't mean you're (ripping) on the next guy.
To be fair to Kizer, he's not wrong. After making the no-brainer pick in Myles Garrett, they chose to trade that No. 12 pick to Houston, which ultimately drafted Watson, who balled out this season until he tore his ACL in practice.
Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace cheaper by Rs 20 lakh
The diesel engine churns out 132kW of maximum output at 4,000rpm, and 430Nm of maximum torque at 1,750 - 2,500rpm. So far, JLR is learnt to have commenced local manufacturing for only the 2018 model with 20d AWD Prestige trim.
Prior to suffering a torn ACL in practice earlier this month, Watson had been the front-runner to win the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year award, amassing 1,699 yards and a league-high 19 touchdowns in seven games.
In an attempt to clear up comments made Saturday regarding National Basketball Association rookie point guards, LeBron James stepped into the NFL arena and brought the lowly Browns into the conversation. Probably not. The Browns don't have a ton of weapons around Kizer, who has been yanked around all season by head coach Hue Jackson.
The ugly part for the Browns - and something that James didn't mention - is that they actually could have had both Garrett AND Watson. They can't have nice things, and when they do have them, things usually go wrong.
- Hypocritical De La Hoya calls out McGregor
- Boris Johnson apologizes for endangering jailed aid worker in Iran
- McLaren 720S gets Dubai-themed MSO makeover
- Saif Ali Khan's Special Gift For Taimur Ali Khan On Children's Day
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson
- Telangana ASI Takes Massage From Woman Home Guard, Video Goes Viral
- S&P says Venezuela has defaulted on its debt
- Et si les chagrins d'amour affaiblissaient vraiment nos cœurs?
- Trump Hopes Swift Return of UCLA Players Detained in China