Abrams. They teamed up with a slew of familiar actors and comedians to create the ultimate superhero team: the Terrific Ten.
Elsewhere in the show, Kimmel was surprised by Adam Sandler, Huey Lewis and James Taylor in person, while George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston and Kimmel's "rival", Matt Damon, appeared in pre-taped sketches.
London house prices slow as United Kingdom sees pick up
In July 2017 the number of property transactions completed in the United Kingdom decreased by 15.2 per cent when compared with July 2016.
As the heroes come to the realization that their superpowers aren't so super (villainous sidekick Wanda Sykes is a box of bleach, for example), Damon gets in a dig in at Kimmel. "We all suck", he says of their superpowers.
I have no idea what the greatest gift of all-time was before, but now that title firmly belongs to the present Jimmy Kimmel received for his 50th birthday from some of the biggest stars in Hollywood. "We go down there and we're about to read and when we get into the room, they tell us, 'We didn't want anyone to know about this and you need to keep it secret, but this is actually an audition for, uh, Tim Burton is making a movie of Batman and this is for Robin.' So we both auditioned for Robin and we were both pretty sure we got the part". "We were created by a weird, sad kid who grew to later become a weird, fat man. F-k Kimmel".
But the blushing, guffawing Kimmel definitely seemed to appreciate it. Abrams said to introduce the movie trailer.
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Cops: Rochester mom admitted to drowning 10-day-old
- Flying vehicle company Terrafugia bought by China's Geely
- Swiss bank HSBC to pay France $352 million in tax fraud case
- Twitter account that demonised Muslim woman was Russian fake
- Le laboratoire Merck condamné à délivrer l'ancienne formule en Haute-Garonne — Levothyrox
- GoCompare Rejects GBP460 Million Approach From ZPG
- Just an FIR, why should George resign: Siddaramaiah
- Eve Takes 'The Talk' Co-Host Gig
- Nazionale, Ventura alle Iene: 'Promette di dimettersi? Sì'