Katherine Jenkins has revealed that she is expecting her second child with husband Andrew.
The Welsh opera singer shared a picture of her two-year-old daughter Aaliyah wearing a cape, with the words "Sidekick coming soon." on the image.
She also captioned the photo, "Andrew and I are overjoyed that our family will be growing in 2018 with the addition of our second child - a baby brother for our little superhero Aaliyah!"
Katherine revealed in the announcement that she would be having a boy.
Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review
This company shares are -0.49% up from its target price of $174.27 and the current market capitalization stands at $57.74B. Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. reiterated a market perform rating on shares of GoPro in a report on Wednesday, August 9th.
The 37-year-old mezzo-soprano and her film-maker partner Levitas became first-time parents in September 2015, having got hitched in a ceremony at Hampton Court Palace the previous year.
Within hours, thousands of well-wishes had taken to the social media site to send their congratulations to the star. The news that the couple are adding to their brood comes just months after the Katherine said she'd love to have another baby but they weren't planning anything.
Katherine broke the news on Instagram that she was expecting her second child with Andrew. "I feel so chilled and relaxed about life. She's fun, kind and affectionate - and a mummy's girl".
- Iraq's Kurdistan to Respect Court Ruling Banning Secession
- More and more stores are staying closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- Duchess of Cambridge's uncle admits punching wife in face
- FDA raises concerns about use of kratom for opioid addiction
- Nintendo's Mario Brothers To Be Turned Into a Movie
- International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up
- Cochin: Airport authorities detain man after hijack threat