Katherine Jenkins has revealed that she is expecting her second child with husband Andrew.
The Welsh opera singer shared a picture of her two-year-old daughter Aaliyah wearing a cape, with the words "Sidekick coming soon." on the image.
She also captioned the photo, "Andrew and I are overjoyed that our family will be growing in 2018 with the addition of our second child - a baby brother for our little superhero Aaliyah!"
Katherine revealed in the announcement that she would be having a boy.
Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up
The new series begin on November 19 at 9PM with hosts Ant and December . She said: "I lost my dad earlier this year and that was a big thing".
The 37-year-old mezzo-soprano and her film-maker partner Levitas became first-time parents in September 2015, having got hitched in a ceremony at Hampton Court Palace the previous year.
Within hours, thousands of well-wishes had taken to the social media site to send their congratulations to the star. The news that the couple are adding to their brood comes just months after the Katherine said she'd love to have another baby but they weren't planning anything.
Katherine broke the news on Instagram that she was expecting her second child with Andrew. "I feel so chilled and relaxed about life. She's fun, kind and affectionate - and a mummy's girl".
- Qatari emir: Boycotting Arab nations don't want to negotiate
- Film stars, friends and family remember Paddington Bear author Michael Bond
- Le Premier ministre français attendu au Maroc ce mercredi: voici le programme
- Traders Secrets on Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- OnePlus inadvertently left a backdoor on its phones
- FDA raises concerns about use of kratom for opioid addiction
- Xbox One X hits 80,000 United Kingdom sales in first week
- Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review
- International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook