Katherine Jenkins has revealed that she is expecting her second child with husband Andrew.
The Welsh opera singer shared a picture of her two-year-old daughter Aaliyah wearing a cape, with the words "Sidekick coming soon." on the image.
She also captioned the photo, "Andrew and I are overjoyed that our family will be growing in 2018 with the addition of our second child - a baby brother for our little superhero Aaliyah!"
Katherine revealed in the announcement that she would be having a boy.
Qualcomm rejects Broadcom acquisition bid
A statement release by Qualcomm said that the board had " unanimously rejected the unsolicited proposal announced by Broadcom". Qualcomm also said the transaction might face regulatory scrutiny that would cast doubt on its completion.
The 37-year-old mezzo-soprano and her film-maker partner Levitas became first-time parents in September 2015, having got hitched in a ceremony at Hampton Court Palace the previous year.
Within hours, thousands of well-wishes had taken to the social media site to send their congratulations to the star. The news that the couple are adding to their brood comes just months after the Katherine said she'd love to have another baby but they weren't planning anything.
Katherine broke the news on Instagram that she was expecting her second child with Andrew. "I feel so chilled and relaxed about life. She's fun, kind and affectionate - and a mummy's girl".
- International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook
- FDA raises concerns about use of kratom for opioid addiction
- Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review
- Cochin: Airport authorities detain man after hijack threat
- Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up
- Iraq's Kurdistan to Respect Court Ruling Banning Secession
- Nintendo's Mario Brothers To Be Turned Into a Movie
- Qatari emir: Boycotting Arab nations don't want to negotiate
- Top Pak Army man says India sabotaging CPEC
- Duchess of Cambridge's uncle admits punching wife in face