Kensington Palace had to announce her third pregnancy before the crucial 12 week mark, to explain why she wouldn't be able to attend the engagement.
Kate looked stunning in a cream coat, but ditched her usual elegant heels and dresses for a much more comfortable maternity style.
This afternoon, the pregnant duchess was spotted arriving at the family support centre - which provides a place for expectant and new mothers to bond with each other, receive antenatal and postnatal services and find mental health support - dressed in a dusty pink coat, black knee-high boots and tights.
Over the last few weeks, she has been stepping back into the limelight after suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum - a severe form of morning sickness.
Israel issues strong warning against Hamas and Islamic Jihad
In a message in Arabic published on Saturday, Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) head Maj. -Gen. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Gaza-based Palestinian terror groups not to attack Israel.
One of the charities providing support services at the Centre is Family Action, of which The Queen is Patron.
She also heard some of the personal experiences from parents who have benefited from the charity's support, and volunteers who are supporting them.
Early intervention in tackling mental health challenges has been a key part of the princess's work.
In a statement released via their Twitter page, the Palace revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "delighted" to be expecting their third child in April 2018.
- Sock defeats Cilic to maintain semis push
- FY2017 Earnings Estimate for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Issued By Wedbush
- Manchester United confident Phil Jones will be fit for Newcastle United clash
- Thompson nominated for World Rugby Women's Player of the Year
- East Asia Summit to censure N. Korea's nuclear program
- Katherine Jenkins has announced she is pregnant with her second child
- Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth win NTR Award
- The Geron Corp. (GERN) Issues Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.04 EPS
- Louisville City FC wins USL Cup title
- Hawaiian Airlines to Hold Open Houses for Displaced Island Air Workers