Kensington Palace had to announce her third pregnancy before the crucial 12 week mark, to explain why she wouldn't be able to attend the engagement.
Kate looked stunning in a cream coat, but ditched her usual elegant heels and dresses for a much more comfortable maternity style.
This afternoon, the pregnant duchess was spotted arriving at the family support centre - which provides a place for expectant and new mothers to bond with each other, receive antenatal and postnatal services and find mental health support - dressed in a dusty pink coat, black knee-high boots and tights.
Over the last few weeks, she has been stepping back into the limelight after suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum - a severe form of morning sickness.
Will resign if CM asks me to step down: Chandy
Speaking to the media later, Tankha said they are studying the verdict and will decide on what needs to be done. The minister should step out of the ivory tower and face the law as an ordinary citizen, the court said.
One of the charities providing support services at the Centre is Family Action, of which The Queen is Patron.
She also heard some of the personal experiences from parents who have benefited from the charity's support, and volunteers who are supporting them.
Early intervention in tackling mental health challenges has been a key part of the princess's work.
In a statement released via their Twitter page, the Palace revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "delighted" to be expecting their third child in April 2018.
- Google Removes UC Browser From Google Play
- Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth win NTR Award
- TJX Companies sees shares drop as it announces flat store sales
- Photo Of Cashier Helping Old Man Count Coins Goes Viral
- Terremoto de 6.5 sacude a Costa Rica
- Pour 300 millions d'euros, HSBC solde ses litiges avec la France
- Sock defeats Cilic to maintain semis push
- Thompson nominated for World Rugby Women's Player of the Year
- Phishing, keylogger : Google montre que les méthodes classiques de piratage restent efficaces
- Hawaiian Airlines to Hold Open Houses for Displaced Island Air Workers