Kensington Palace had to announce her third pregnancy before the crucial 12 week mark, to explain why she wouldn't be able to attend the engagement.
Kate looked stunning in a cream coat, but ditched her usual elegant heels and dresses for a much more comfortable maternity style.
This afternoon, the pregnant duchess was spotted arriving at the family support centre - which provides a place for expectant and new mothers to bond with each other, receive antenatal and postnatal services and find mental health support - dressed in a dusty pink coat, black knee-high boots and tights.
Over the last few weeks, she has been stepping back into the limelight after suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum - a severe form of morning sickness.
Terremoto de 6.5 sacude a Costa Rica
El Sistema Nacional de Monitoreo de Tsunamis de la Universidad de Costa Rica , no ha emitido alerta. La Comisión agregó que el Organismo de Investigación Judicial está investigando las muertes.
One of the charities providing support services at the Centre is Family Action, of which The Queen is Patron.
She also heard some of the personal experiences from parents who have benefited from the charity's support, and volunteers who are supporting them.
Early intervention in tackling mental health challenges has been a key part of the princess's work.
In a statement released via their Twitter page, the Palace revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "delighted" to be expecting their third child in April 2018.
- Google Removes UC Browser From Google Play
- Photo Of Cashier Helping Old Man Count Coins Goes Viral
- Près de 700 000 euros de whisky volés à Paris
- Aerobic Exercise Can Help Preserve Brain Area Key to Memory
- Will resign if CM asks me to step down: Chandy
- The Geron Corp. (GERN) Issues Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.04 EPS
- Thompson nominated for World Rugby Women's Player of the Year
- Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth win NTR Award
- Rescuers rush to save 10 whales stranded on Indonesian beach
- East Asia Summit to censure N. Korea's nuclear program