The Washington Post reported that if Jones is guilty of conduct detrimental to the league, he could be fined, the team could lose draft picks and Jones could face discipline, to include suspension. Jones, who was a non-voting member of the compensation committee, was kicked out immediately after he threatened to sue, reports the Times. Goodell has 18 months left on his current term and a lot to prove in the NFL's troubled 2017 landscape.
Jerry Jones doesn't sound too anxious about "nuclear" war.
A report in The New York Times stated that cease-and-desist warning was issued to Jones after conference call with the National Football League compensation committee.
Omar Abdullah lashes out at SAS Geelani
The orders were passed by a court in Bihar after a lawyer approached the court over Farooq Abdullah's remarks over Azad Kashmir. These irresponsible and short-sighted people have always served the interests of their masters.
Meanwhile, Falcons owner Arthur Blank, the compensation committee's chairman, doesn't appear to be taking Jones' advice.
During an appearance on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Tuesday, Jones said he has no plans to back off his mission to throw a wrench into the Goodell extension plans and called talk that there could be a push to force him out as owner of the Cowboys "laughable and ridiculous". "We need to slow this train down".
The Times report meshes with what CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported on Sunday: Some owners are starting to turn on Jones because, according to sources, "his attacks on commissioner Roger Goodell are being seen by his peers as a direct reaction to his anger of Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension and are diminishing his respect and influence among other owners".
- Root tells Australia to 'bring it on' for Ashes
- Louisiana police: Baton Rouge police officer involved in fatal shooting
- 3 nouveaux iPhone à écran bord à bord en 2018 ?
- Niger, Benin pay Fed Govt N19 billion for electricity
- Traders Secrets on Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX), Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG)
- Bill Murray and His Brother Hosting a Minor League Baseball Show
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection
- Didier Drogba announces the date of his retirement
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) PT Set at $27.00 by Canaccord Genuity
- Wenger speaks on Manchester City unbeaten run