Aldean's front and center view of the carnage that unfolded when a gunman opened fire on concertgoers - killing 58 people and injuring more than 500 others in the worst mass shooting in modern USA history - has haunted him, he told TODAY in his first on-camera interview since the October 1 massacre.
"It was hectic - just panic", he said. "You just didn't know what was going on".
Aldean and everyone with him made it offstage without being harmed, but "Everybody just kind of panicked, and didn't really know where to go, or what to do. So I looked over at my monitor guys that's on the side of the stage as if to say 'What is that?' and 'Fix it, '" he recalled.
The 40-year-old country star gave an emotional interview to Today on Tuesday, where he opened up for the first time on television about the trauma he's still living with over a month after the shooting.
Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
Moreover, even the postponement of these rules requires a much more complicated procedure. "We'll keep assisting you", said Medvedev.
Aldean and his musicians escaped the shooting physically unscathed, but the details that shooter Stephen Paddock fired a barrage of bullets onto people before apparently taking his own life was crushing. "It was just kind of insane, pandemonium". The country singer didn't take time to process the situation, though, until later on.
Aldean was originally criticized for leaving Las Vegas and performing on SNL the following Saturday, but he returned to the city the following week to perform for his fans.
"Honestly, being back on stage probably helped more than anything".
"I feel like at the end of the day there's so much focus on, you know, politics and race, and all these other things that you know, at the end of the day, like, we're all in this together", the Nashville artist said. We spend so much time arguing with each other and not enough time working on the issue. "At the end of the day, we're all in this together. I just hope everybody can start to heal", he said. "Some of this stuff you never get over", he said. "I hope it gets better for everybody as time goes on".
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection
- Market turns choppy, trades in loss on inflation fears
- Bill Murray and His Brother Hosting a Minor League Baseball Show
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- Gabriel Batistuta: Lionel Messi taking my Argentina record annoyed me
- Wenger speaks on Manchester City unbeaten run
- Brendon Hartley forced to retire at Brazilian Grand Prix
- Louisiana police: Baton Rouge police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Beyonce first appeared in public with twins