Total revenues are down 1 per cent so far this year.
Net advertising revenues to the nine months to end of September were down 7% to £1.1BN ($1.4BN).
While broadcast and online revenues sank four per cent to £1.45bn, online, pay and interactive revenues jumped eight per cent, while ITV studios revenue was up nine per cent at just over £1bn.
ITV said that ITV Studios' full-year revenues and profit will be in line with last year, while ITV will be down 5% overall. The company forecast its ad revenue to be up 1 percent in the fourth quarter, with October down 1 percent, November trending up 2 percent and December set to bring in a 1 percent gain.
Telangana ASI Takes Massage From Woman Home Guard, Video Goes Viral
Rachakonda Police Commissioner Mahesh Bhagwat transferred him to the commissionerate headquarters as departmental punishment. Hasan has reportedly admitted to taking a massage from the woman home guard after he returned from a bandobast duty.
ITV has said it is confident that ITV Studios will for all of 2017 "deliver good organic revenue growth with adjusted EBITA broadly in line with past year, impacted by ongoing investment in drama and the timing of program deliveries".
In a reference to Brexit, ITV executive chairman Peter Bazalgette said Tuesday that "we are now seeing a return to TV advertising from some of the fast-moving consumer goods and grocers, although wider corporate confidence in the United Kingdom continues to be impacted by political and economic uncertainty".
On Tuesday, it reiterated that ITV Studios would for all of 2017 report "good organic revenue growth with profit broadly in line with past year". "We are making real progress in building a European scripted business with the recent acquisition of Italian producer Cattleya". Content business ITV Studios and the online and pay segments performed well over the first three quarters. Programming costs will be lower with no major sports tournaments, and the broadcaster said it will make £25 million of savings over the year. She will become the first woman to run ITV. Chairman Peter Bazalgette noted that the market remains challenging.
Next up, ITV will be looking forward to the arrival of new CEO Carolyn McCall, who joins in early 2018 as a replacement for Adam Crozier.
- Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace cheaper by Rs 20 lakh
- Potential Fourth Victim of Tampa Serial Killer Found, Police Say
- Et si les chagrins d'amour affaiblissaient vraiment nos cœurs?
- Shakira contrainte d'annuler son concert jeudi à l'Arena de Montpellier
- Danièle Obono et Clémentine Autain, "persona non grata" en Israël
- Pokemon GO Adds Alola Items From Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson
- La liste noire des spécialités à éviter — Médicaments sans ordonnance
- Andersson ne veut pas entendre parler de Zlatan — Suède
- See David Letterman, Kim Kardashian Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel