The younger son, Akhil Akkineni confirmed the news when he tweeted - "Unfortunately there was a fire accident in Annapurna studios this evening". Due to the heavy traffic, the fire tenders arrived late and the staff members had to barricade the studio to prevent people from entering.
TF1 en tête grâce à "Camping Paradis"
Il y a une semaine le première de cette nouvelle saison n'avait rassemblé que 1.92 million de français. L'épisode inédit de Camping Paris , diffusé par TF1, a pris la tête des audiences avec maestria.
The set erected for the movie 'Manam, ' the film starring three generations of Akkineni Nageswara Rao's family was gutted as a major fire broke out in Annapurna Studios on Monday evening. Fire personnel were yet to ascertain what triggered the blaze. According to reports, two Telugu film sets are burnt down and fortunately, no casualties have been reported so far. The set was empty when the incident happened. Annapurna studios was established by Nageswara Rao Akkineni and at present, Akkineni Nagarjuna is the chairman of the same. It was built about five years ago and we spent about '2 crores on it. The handsome house set that was erected for Manam movie has been used for various other movies. However, by all appearances short circute is suspected to be the reason, he said. However, the fire damaged speakers, cables, setting lights and other equipment, at the main stage area at the auditorium.
- How long is the Justice League movie?
- French minister calls for new laws after acquittals in underage rape cases
- Chennai techie burnt alive allegedly by stalker, family critical
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) (TEVA) Analysts See $1.05 EPS
- Up-To-Date Stocks Report: QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM), Mattel, Inc. (MAT)
- Wolfenstein 2 : les DLC du Season Pass datés
- Prez, VP, PM Pay Tributes To Jawaharlal Nehru On Birth Anniversary
- De Rossi refuse de monter au jeu: "Pourquoi moi?"
- Nicola Sturgeon set for Downing Street talks with Theresa May
- Luis Campos en route pour Chelsea — Lille