Mr Bond, who died in June, at 91, was a BBC studio cameraman when in 1958 he published his first Paddington story, A Bear Called Paddington.
Bond's daughter Karen Jankel led the tributes, describing her father as a "master of one-liners", who could see the humour in any situation and had "a twinkle in his eye".
HarperCollins Children's Books executive publisher Ann-Janine Murtagh added: "We are deeply honoured to be publishing the final Paddington story from our most cherished author, Michael Bond".
Jankel said her father's "friendly demeanour would melt the hardest of hearts", and that "women had an unfortunate tendency to fall in love with him".
Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
Moreover, even the postponement of these rules requires a much more complicated procedure. "We'll keep assisting you", said Medvedev.
British actor Hugh Bonneville has joined hundreds of mourners at a memorial service for the creator of the marmalade-loving bear Paddington. "Despite this" he "only married twice", and his widow and his first wife were both at the service.
Stars of the Paddington movies, Hugh Bonneville, Madeleine Harris and Samuel Joslin, were in attendance.
"I was particularly pleased by the idea that Michael had it in his head, when making decisions, 'what would Paddington do?' I think that would be a good tattoo for all of us".
The service came a week after Bond's new book was announced at St. Paul's.
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- Aronimink Golf Club lands 2027 PGA Championship, 2020 KPMG Women's PGA
- Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review
- Jason Aldean Initially Thought the Las Vegas Shooting Was a Blown Speaker
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- Death row inmate to get pillow to help him breathe during execution
- PH, New Zealand expand trade cooperation on geothermal energy
- Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
- Turkish president visits Kuwait for 'cooperation' talks