The FBI signaled this week agents may be investigating whether Planned Parenthood's dealings in fetal tissue were legal.
There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from 6 hrs ago, titled Planned Parenthood docs requested from Senate by Federal Bureau of Investigation, signaling possible criminal probe.
In 2015, a video was leaked of an activist for the Center of Medical Progress in discussion with a Planned Parenthood official, Dr. Deborah Nucatola. However, there wasn't anything conclusive to indict Planned Parenthood, as state investigators did not find concrete proof, according to NPR. The abortion organization has so far managed to dodge any conviction for the wrongdoing suggested in the undercover videos.
"Not content with their status as the nation's largest abortion business, evidence shows Planned Parenthood sought to squeeze every last opportunity for cash from the sale of hearts, brains, lungs, and livers of the unborn children whose lives they end", she said. "We commend the Trump administration for holding them accountable and urge Congress to follow through on the promise to redirect the half-billion dollars in taxpayer funding the abortion giant receives each year".
East Asia Summit to censure N. Korea's nuclear program
China is South Korea's largest trading partner, buying about a quarter of the country's exports. Li also expressed hope that both countries will normalize relations as early as possible.
Planned Parenthood has reacted by saying it "strongly disagrees with the recommendations of the Senate Republican staff to refer this matter to the Justice Department".
It is against the law to sell fetal tissue for profit.
The Center for Medical Progress alleges Planned Parenthood was illegally profiting from the exchange of limbs and organs, and the House and Senate launched investigations into the nonprofit's practice.
Planned Parenthood, which insists it never violated the law, said it provided more than 3,000 pages of documents and several witnesses to the committee. "Planned Parenthood's sale of aborted baby body parts is the greatest human atrocity of our times and must finally be brought to justice under the law", he added.
- Manana sentenced to 12 months in prison or R100k fine — Newsflash
- Sri Lanka dream of first-ever Test victory on Indian soil
- Johnny Depp rejoint l'affiche du Hellfest 2018
- Eagles of Death Metal in Surprise Return to Paris for Massacre Anniversary
- German economy expands faster in third quarter
- Bharti Airtel sells part of Infratel stake
- Hate crimes down in Wisconsin
- Silver Alert declared for missing Terre Haute woman
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Les femmes au centre de la Journée mondiale du diabète mardi