Others came to the defence of "Justice League", sharing photos of the Amazons from other moments of the film, in which they can be seen wearing more protective armour that covered their midriffs.
There were a few factors that led to this wonderful portrayal of women, including the fact that it was directed by a woman (Patty Jenkins), and had a woman in charge of the costumes (Lindy Hemming).
The Amazonian warriors will also make an appearance-but while there's general excitement about seeing these women back on the big screen, there's some controversy surrounding a costume change.
Justice League hits theaters this Friday, and while it sounds like it's far from ideal, early reviews are that it's a step in the right direction for the dark and dreary Snyder-verse take on DC Comics' superheroes. First designed by Lindy Hemming, second by Michael Wilkinson.
Netanyahu signals Israel will act with free hand in Syria
Netanyahu has been urging Putin and Trump not to allow Iran and its proxy Hezbollah, a Lebanese Shiite militia, to establish permanent bases in Syria.
As pointed out by The Golden Lasso, as well as on Twitter by freelance writer Atte Timonen, it looks like the battle armor worn by the Amazons in this year's Wonder Woman has allegedly been redesigned for Justice League, and fans aren't thrilled (for obvious reasons).
Fans are admiring the work of Ezra Miller (Flash) in particular and Gal Gadot who plays the Wonder Woman in Justice League.
Women around the world embraced the powerful female warriors in Wonder Woman. And the Amazons are clearly wearing normal armor IN THE JL TRAILER.
So yes, this could be making a mountain out of a molehill, and we should reserve full judgement until we see the whole film.
- Apple Once Again Became the Biggest Selling Producer of Wearables
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson
- Trump Hopes Swift Return of UCLA Players Detained in China
- Free OTT Bundle Philo Launches
- LREM en crise : 100 "frondeurs" annoncent leur départ du mouvement
- Boris Johnson apologizes for endangering jailed aid worker in Iran
- ITV reports 9-month revenue up 1% to GBP 2.47 billion
- La casquette connectée pour ne pas pioncer en voiture !
- Michael Bisping confirms retirement fight will occur in London