Prosecutors are seeking a restraining order to ban Mr Goldsmith from contacting his wife, suggesting their marriage is over.
The Duchess of Cambridge's uncle Gary Goldsmith arrives at court before pleading guilty to an assault by beating charge. He says: "'She appears to be unconscious, she isn't moving"'.
Gary, who is worth nearly $40 million, attended both Kate, 35, and sister Pippa's weddings. The taxi driver reportedly challenged Gary, 52, after witnessing the attack, but he became very aggressive.
Ms Shilton said: 'She (Mrs Goldsmith) then becomes upset, starts crying and uses some railings to assist her'.
Goldsmith was also described as "panicked and walking in and out of the house, trying to get her to go back in the house". He married Julie-Ann in 2012.
At the police station, Goldsmith told officers he had pushed his wife hard with his left hand, but denied using a hook.
After pleading guilty to one count of assault by beating, Gary, 52, has been released on bail until November 21, when he will be sentenced, reported the Evening Standard.
Food left to rot and massive queues at Dover expected after Brexit
It urged HMRC to ensure that traders are informed of the CDS timeline and progress by January 2018. Its report warns that "much remains to be done" to have an effective CDS system in place on time.
Westminster Magistrates' Court heard that Goldsmith - who is the younger brother of Kate's mother Carole Middleton - left Julie-Ann Goldsmith unconscious outside of their London home.
The charge carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment but it is believed he will face community service.
Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot said: "There was a request from the defence that came in to the court for a two week adjournment so that a caution could be looked at".
Julie-Ann is Goldsmith's fourth wife.
Goldsmith was brought up in a council estate in Hounslow, west London, and had initially worked as an IT operator before becoming an entrepreneur.
In 2005, he sold his shares in Computer Futures for £17million and bought a villa in Ibiza and called it "La Maison de Bang Bang".
- Bombardier vend 12 avions CS300 à Egyptair
- Oil price drops more than US$1on IEA warning of shrinking demand
- Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban
- Top Pak Army man says India sabotaging CPEC
- Jason Aldean Initially Thought the Las Vegas Shooting Was a Blown Speaker
- Louisiana police: Baton Rouge police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Bill Murray and His Brother Hosting a Minor League Baseball Show
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection