"The Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail project is a visionary project by the NDA government which will herald anew era of safety, speed and service for the people, and help the Indian Railways become an worldwide leader in scale, speed and skill", Goyal said.
The response can be read in its entirety HERE.
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Tuesday, Goyal, who has maintained an active existence on social media platforms took to Quora this time to address his audience.
He also included several graphics with pictures of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to illustrate his point.
Free OTT Bundle Philo Launches
At launch, this new service will support web browser, Roku devices, an iOS app, and Android via Chrome. Customers can watch on up to three devices at a time.
"India is a rapidly developing economy with numerous developmental needs".
The Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail project, the minister said, will herald a new era of safety, speed and service for the people and help Indian Railways become "an global leader in scale, speed and skill". He went to say that the introduction of any new technology is met with resistance but eventually goes on to usher in change. "We see that naysayers had also criticised the start of the Rajdhani Trains in 1968", he writes, arguing that new technology, at most times, sees resistance at the start but is highly beneficial for the country.
"I have told my officials that even if I call them to pass a train, it should not be allowed to pass if there is a traffic block because of the renewal of tracks", he said.
Giving another example, Goyal argued that many thought India was not ready for new technology like mobile phones, but today India is the second largest market for such phones in the world with nearly every Indian owning a mobile phone set.
The project will boost job creation - initially, about 20,000 jobs when the railway network is being constructed - and exports, Goyal said, adding that it will also help 12 stations along the route emerge as economic powerhouses.
- Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace cheaper by Rs 20 lakh
- Discovering gravitational waves from big black hole crash using pulsars
- Boris Johnson apologizes for endangering jailed aid worker in Iran
- Et si les chagrins d'amour affaiblissaient vraiment nos cœurs?
- Apple Once Again Became the Biggest Selling Producer of Wearables
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Root tells Australia to 'bring it on' for Ashes
- LeBron James: 'Deshaun Watson should be a Brown'
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- Ashes digest: Pat Cummins wants to emulate Mitchell Johnson