Drogba is a player but also the co-owner of Phoenix, a club playing in the USL, the 2nd American Division.
Drogba's illustrious career, which has seen him win numerous individual and collective accolades since emerging from Le Mans' academy in 1998, now looks likely to be coming to an end exactly two decades on in 2018.
And Drogba, who lifted the UEFA Champions League trophy with Chelsea in 2012, has announced he will bring down the curtain on a 20-year career in the game.
"Ah, do you want a scoop?" At some point, we must stop, "said the former captain of Elephants on RMC".
Et si les chagrins d'amour affaiblissaient vraiment nos cœurs?
D'après l'université d'Aberdeen, le "tako-tsubo" touche environ 3 000 personnes par an au Royaume-Uni. Un phénomène se traduisant par un affaiblissement du muscle cardiaque suite à un chagrin d'amour .
He proved that he still had that natural killer instinct in front of goal by netting 10 goals in 14 appearances before Rising were knocked out of the play-offs by Swope Park Rangers.
"Now, was I part of the project when I wanted to come back?"
"John, I wouldn't say he's underrated because everyone appreciates how good he was but I think he's underrated on the ball, how good he was".
Since leaving Chelsea, Drogba has been followed by the likes of Diego Costa and Alvaro Morata, but the Ivorian's big game match winning ability will ensure his legacy lives on at Stamford Bridge.
- Which? Has Warned Retailers About Connected Toys Because of 'Worrying' Security
- Apple Once Again Became the Biggest Selling Producer of Wearables
- Danièle Obono et Clémentine Autain, "persona non grata" en Israël
- ITV reports 9-month revenue up 1% to GBP 2.47 billion
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- Elle se lâche sur Emmanuel Macron — Geneviève de Fontenay
- Trump Jr. a été en contact avec WikiLeaks avant l'élection américaine
- Michael Bisping confirms retirement fight will occur in London
- Boston Red Sox announce death of Hall of Famer Bobby Doerr
- Fan backlash over 'skimpy' Amazon makeover for Justice League