The Portuguese global is believed to be angered by the new offer from Madrid.
The current contract between Ronaldo and the Real Madrid will be in force till the end of summer 2021.
Reportedly, Ronaldo rejected contract renewal from the Spanish club.
Spanish media outlet Don Balon reported that Ronaldo "exploded" at the new offer from Madrid.
Home Depot beats Street 3Q forecasts
Following the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 44,107 shares of the company's stock, valued at $5,999,875.21. Arcadia Investment Management Corp increased Home Depot Inc (HD) stake by 341.38% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
Reports also suggest that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is not willing to let go Ronaldo.
Aguirre insists Ronaldo is a "Madridista", and loves the fans, but has his heart set on a move away after falling out with the club's hierarchy.
Aguirre further explains the decision "has been made" and this is not a financial matter, but that the four-time Ballon d'Or-winner feels he deserves more affection from the club.
When asked earlier this month he was expecting to sign a new deal with Madrid, Ronaldo told beIN Sports: 'I don't want to renew. Ronaldo said,"I don't want to renew. We are all very happy", the beaming 32-year-old footballer wrote on Twitter, posting a photo of himself, Rodriguez, his seven-year-old son Cristiano Junior and the new arrival. He recently became a father once again after he and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gave birth to their daughter Alana Martina.
- La liste noire des spécialités à éviter — Médicaments sans ordonnance
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Syrie: 53 morts dans dans des raids aériens
- Capcom Developing New Ace Attorney for Switch, Plus Compilations
- The Gaslamp Killer I Never Drugged and Raped You!!! Sues His Accusers
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- Des centaines d'emploi seraient menacés chez Castorama et Brico Dépôt