The Portuguese global is believed to be angered by the new offer from Madrid.
The current contract between Ronaldo and the Real Madrid will be in force till the end of summer 2021.
Reportedly, Ronaldo rejected contract renewal from the Spanish club.
Spanish media outlet Don Balon reported that Ronaldo "exploded" at the new offer from Madrid.
Côtes-d'Armor : le faux gendarme convoqué devant le tribunal
Le Briochin se mettait en scène avec des armes factices, précise la gendarmerie sur sa page Facebook . Il est convoqué en février 2018 devant le tribunal correctionnel de Saint-Brieuc.
Reports also suggest that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is not willing to let go Ronaldo.
Aguirre insists Ronaldo is a "Madridista", and loves the fans, but has his heart set on a move away after falling out with the club's hierarchy.
Aguirre further explains the decision "has been made" and this is not a financial matter, but that the four-time Ballon d'Or-winner feels he deserves more affection from the club.
When asked earlier this month he was expecting to sign a new deal with Madrid, Ronaldo told beIN Sports: 'I don't want to renew. Ronaldo said,"I don't want to renew. We are all very happy", the beaming 32-year-old footballer wrote on Twitter, posting a photo of himself, Rodriguez, his seven-year-old son Cristiano Junior and the new arrival. He recently became a father once again after he and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gave birth to their daughter Alana Martina.
- Case Keenum throws four touchdown passes in win over Redskins
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Donald Trump calls Asia trip 'fruitful' with trade progress, nuclear reassurance
- Syrie: 53 morts dans dans des raids aériens
- La Commission lance une consultation publique sur les fake news
- Andersson ne veut pas entendre parler de Zlatan — Suède
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident