A NY woman was accused Monday of intentionally drowning her infant son in a bathtub in her Rochester apartment.
A mother has pleaded not guilty to murder in the second degree in connection with the drowning death of her 10-day-old son.
Rochester police say officers responded Monday afternoon to a report of an unresponsive child at a home. "This felony complaint is based upon the personal investigation conducted by your complainant and other members of the Rochester Police Department". He was taken to Rochester General Hospital where officers say he later died.
Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
However, Iranian officials said there were no longer any likelihood of finding survivors and called the rescue off. The authorities said water and electricity had returned to most affected regions.
Mitchell admitted to intentionally causing the death of her son, Ciminelli said in a press release.
Police say Mitchell also has a 7-year-old child, who's now in the care of a relative.
Police say Mitchell has a 7-year-old child who is now being taken care of by a family member. She will appear in court Friday at 10:30 a.m. for a preliminary hearing.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation asks for Senate docs in fetal tissue probe
- Gérard Depardieu : C'est 80 000 euros pour sa venue à un festival
- The Game Awards Nominees for 2017 Have Been Revealed
- Nazionale, Ventura alle Iene: 'Promette di dimettersi? Sì'
- Les transporteurs routiers disent niet au permis à point — Mouvement d'humeur
- London house prices slow as United Kingdom sees pick up
- Trump's Power to Launch Nuclear Weapons Under Senate Scrutiny
- Le laboratoire Merck condamné à délivrer l'ancienne formule en Haute-Garonne — Levothyrox
- Les Spice Girls prépareraient leur retour pour 2018
- Country can demand Arun Jaitley's resignation over demonetization, GST: Yashwant Sinha