Case Keenum completed 21-of-29 passes for 304 yards and four touchdowns and two interceptions in Sunday's Week 10 win over Washington. Love Diggs' emotion; don't like it costing the Vikings 15 yards.
Fantasy Impact Overall, it was a fantastic effort from Keenum, though his two interceptions, which came on back-to-back throws, allowed the Redskins to get back into the game after it was well in hand. "They didn't tell me about it". You better believe he kept the ball.
It was hard for Zimmer to be too upset considering the Vikings have won five consecutive games. And with Stefon Diggs and Kyle Rudolph, the Vikings have a great group of pass catchers.
For the past two weeks, everyone was talking about the Vikings quarterbacks-although little of that was about the starter Case Keenum.
Côtes-d'Armor : le faux gendarme convoqué devant le tribunal
Le Briochin se mettait en scène avec des armes factices, précise la gendarmerie sur sa page Facebook . Il est convoqué en février 2018 devant le tribunal correctionnel de Saint-Brieuc.
"How about Mackensie getting his first interception?" But the defense did enough to preserve the lead and was put in a tough situation late in the game with a couple of turnovers by the Vikings offense. The game evened the Redskins' all-time record against the Vikings at 13-13, including postseason play.
With his first rushing touchdown, Cousins passed Sonny Jurgensen (10) for sole possession of the second-most career rushing touchdowns by a Redskins quarterback. But Keenum's next pass was picked off by Swearinger on the first play of the fourth quarter and returned 31 yards down the sideline to the Minnesota 2, leading to a Cousins 2-yard TD run. If TV isn't the best route for you, some great options for streaming are out there like NFL Sunday Ticket, or Game Pass for replays.
The Vikings held on for a 38-30 victory on a day when Teddy Bridgewater cried tears of joy at being back on the active roster, and Keenum reminded a giddy fan base why he has lost starting jobs before. Afterward, he praised everyone from his neighbors in Liberty City, Fla., to locker room neighbor Keenum.
- Nouvelles règles dans "The Voice"
- Le trafic est très perturbé mardi en raison d'une panne électrique
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- PM visits Mahaveer Foundation that provides 'Jaipur Foot' to amputees
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- Donald Trump calls Asia trip 'fruitful' with trade progress, nuclear reassurance
- Jordanian refugee camp equipped with 12.9-MW solar plant
- La Commission lance une consultation publique sur les fake news
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- Des centaines d'emploi seraient menacés chez Castorama et Brico Dépôt