Case Keenum completed 21-of-29 passes for 304 yards and four touchdowns and two interceptions in Sunday's Week 10 win over Washington. Love Diggs' emotion; don't like it costing the Vikings 15 yards.
Fantasy Impact Overall, it was a fantastic effort from Keenum, though his two interceptions, which came on back-to-back throws, allowed the Redskins to get back into the game after it was well in hand. "They didn't tell me about it". You better believe he kept the ball.
It was hard for Zimmer to be too upset considering the Vikings have won five consecutive games. And with Stefon Diggs and Kyle Rudolph, the Vikings have a great group of pass catchers.
For the past two weeks, everyone was talking about the Vikings quarterbacks-although little of that was about the starter Case Keenum.
Tower sale is Vodafone's latest idea in Indian price war
Results were helped by solid performance by the company's strategic business areas, namely data and Vodafone Business Services. The company said it has garnered almost 20.7 crore subscribers at the end of September which it said was 3.3% increase YoY.
"How about Mackensie getting his first interception?" But the defense did enough to preserve the lead and was put in a tough situation late in the game with a couple of turnovers by the Vikings offense. The game evened the Redskins' all-time record against the Vikings at 13-13, including postseason play.
With his first rushing touchdown, Cousins passed Sonny Jurgensen (10) for sole possession of the second-most career rushing touchdowns by a Redskins quarterback. But Keenum's next pass was picked off by Swearinger on the first play of the fourth quarter and returned 31 yards down the sideline to the Minnesota 2, leading to a Cousins 2-yard TD run. If TV isn't the best route for you, some great options for streaming are out there like NFL Sunday Ticket, or Game Pass for replays.
The Vikings held on for a 38-30 victory on a day when Teddy Bridgewater cried tears of joy at being back on the active roster, and Keenum reminded a giddy fan base why he has lost starting jobs before. Afterward, he praised everyone from his neighbors in Liberty City, Fla., to locker room neighbor Keenum.
- Zlatan celebrates Sweden's qualification for 2018 World Cup
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Nitish Kumar predicts easy win for BJP in Gujarat
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Syrie: 53 morts dans dans des raids aériens
- The Gaslamp Killer I Never Drugged and Raped You!!! Sues His Accusers
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- La Commission lance une consultation publique sur les fake news