2017 is really Cardi B's year; the rapper rose from stripping to breaking a 19-year-old Billboard record with her single, Bodak Yellow. Per the piece, Cardi isn't in any rush to identify herself as a "feminist". Naturally, she was all over the news for that and multiple artists showered her with congratulations.
And the plans are nothing short of big.
Now Cardi, real name Belcalis Almanzar, is busy planning her dream nuptials and revealed some details of how she sees the day panning out during an interview with New York Magazine. Just like they weren't ready for the much gushed over sudden, on-stage proposal that Offset had surprised Cardi with. "Everybody got to be wearing red..." "And my bridesmaids are gonna be wearing suits, what's good?". The couple began dating just earlier this year and have been quite hushed up about their relationship until much later.
Eagles of Death Metal in Surprise Return to Paris for Massacre Anniversary
The singer and the guitarist performed two songs - "Save a Prayer" and "I Love You All the Time" - outside the town hall. The memorial began with a moment of silence and reading of the names of those killed.
The ring, a handsome pear-shaped diamond, glittered against the rapper's left hand as she showed it off to the camera. Cardi had taken to Instagram right away to flaunt the dazzling rock to the cameras. For giving me advice molding me and loving me. Your such a awesome man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented. I can't wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you. "Lets make a lot shmoney (money) and love together (sic)".
As the interview went on, she of course spoke about a big part of what has made the year so memorable for Cardi: her recent engagement to Offset. She also shared with the NY magazine her views on being labelled as a "feminist" icon. And she reasoned it out too. "You know why?" Cardi says.
If you've been following Cardi's ascension, it's pretty likely you know of her rumored allegiance to the Blood gang. "Here's the thing that b-- got me f-- up when it comes to that word". People think that being a feminist is a b***h that, like, went to school.
- German economy expands faster in third quarter
- Fans react to Lord of the Rings TV show announcement
- Facebook Challenger in Austria Stumbles in Collective Suit
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) Loses "Outperform" Rating
- Les femmes au centre de la Journée mondiale du diabète mardi
- Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) Chairman Sells $463738.00 in Stock
- Bharti Airtel sells part of Infratel stake
- Hawaiian Airlines to Hold Open Houses for Displaced Island Air Workers
- 3 killed in shooting at Northern California elementary school
- Worldwide Analysis on Cloud Server Market Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2027