2017 is really Cardi B's year; the rapper rose from stripping to breaking a 19-year-old Billboard record with her single, Bodak Yellow. Per the piece, Cardi isn't in any rush to identify herself as a "feminist". Naturally, she was all over the news for that and multiple artists showered her with congratulations.
And the plans are nothing short of big.
Now Cardi, real name Belcalis Almanzar, is busy planning her dream nuptials and revealed some details of how she sees the day panning out during an interview with New York Magazine. Just like they weren't ready for the much gushed over sudden, on-stage proposal that Offset had surprised Cardi with. "Everybody got to be wearing red..." "And my bridesmaids are gonna be wearing suits, what's good?". The couple began dating just earlier this year and have been quite hushed up about their relationship until much later.
Kate Middleton Glows as She Supports Fellow Pregnant Moms
Kate looked stunning in a cream coat, but ditched her usual elegant heels and dresses for a much more comfortable maternity style. Kate Middleton - who is expecting her third baby - has stepped out to visit the Hornsey Road Children's Centre in London .
The ring, a handsome pear-shaped diamond, glittered against the rapper's left hand as she showed it off to the camera. Cardi had taken to Instagram right away to flaunt the dazzling rock to the cameras. For giving me advice molding me and loving me. Your such a awesome man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented. I can't wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you. "Lets make a lot shmoney (money) and love together (sic)".
As the interview went on, she of course spoke about a big part of what has made the year so memorable for Cardi: her recent engagement to Offset. She also shared with the NY magazine her views on being labelled as a "feminist" icon. And she reasoned it out too. "You know why?" Cardi says.
If you've been following Cardi's ascension, it's pretty likely you know of her rumored allegiance to the Blood gang. "Here's the thing that b-- got me f-- up when it comes to that word". People think that being a feminist is a b***h that, like, went to school.
- Eagles of Death Metal in Surprise Return to Paris for Massacre Anniversary
- Russian Federation accuses USA coalition of hampering its anti-IS operation in Syria
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) Loses "Outperform" Rating
- Hawaiian Airlines to Hold Open Houses for Displaced Island Air Workers
- Who Is Jody Warner? Drunken Prosecutor Fired After Abusing, Threatening Uber Driver
- Les transporteurs routiers disent niet au permis à point — Mouvement d'humeur
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd Modifies Its Position in Mosaic Company (MOS)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation asks for Senate docs in fetal tissue probe
- Hate crimes down in Wisconsin
- Les femmes au centre de la Journée mondiale du diabète mardi