Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth and co. have been regular faces on Nintendo's handheld consoles for some time now, bringing with them a mix of zany courtroom drama, spiritual detective work and a heavy dose of over-the-top comedy.
The team at Kotaku UK has reported that Capcom has not one, not two, but three different games planned under the Ace Attorney banner, including a pair of compilations to get fans excited for the new chapter, which will come last.
The first two titles are reportedly compilations due out between April 2018 and October 2018. The first compilation will reportedly contain Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations. And the second is said to be a compilation of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice.
Mattel dévoile sa première poupée Barbie voilée
Hier, le fabricant de jouet Mattel a présenté une nouvelle poupée Barbie à l'effigie d'Ibtihaj Muhammad , première sportive américaine à avoir participé aux Jeux Olympiques avec un hijab.
Finally, there's the third game, which will be a new entry in the Ace Attorney series, which will be coming not only to Switch, but also smart phone devices. But little did we know just how much Ace Attorney it would be bringing our way.
Capcom COO Tsujimoto, in an interview with Jiji on the 10th, revealed that the company is already developing new titles to release on the Nintendo Switch in fiscal year 2018, such as "Ace Attorney" and other series that are popular inside and outside Japan. We'll be sure to bring you more information on this as soon as it becomes available.
- Zarco si proche d'une première, Marquez en champion — GP Valence
- De Rossi refuse de monter au jeu: "Pourquoi moi?"
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Girl hit by tree, 180000 lack power in western Washington
- Atletico Madrid make Mesut Ozil contact with huge signing on bonus offer
- Analysts Set $10.00 Target Price for Petroleo Brasileiro SA- Petrobras (PBR.A)
- Nitish Kumar predicts easy win for BJP in Gujarat
- Trading Activity & Insight into Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSB.L)
- Private doctors' strike hits out-patient care in Karnataka
- ALAFCO Finalizes Order for 20 Boeing 737 MAX 8s