British Prime Minister Theresa May's government is considering granting diplomatic immunity to Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, a jailed aid worker in Iran, as part of efforts to secure her release, May's spokesman said. One option being considered is diplomatic immunity for Zaghari-Ratcliffe.
"I think that the foreign secretary has obviously spoken with her husband and that is one of the options being looked at", he told reporters.
Nazanin was arrested by Iran's Revolutionary guard in April 2016 as she tried to return home to London with her 21-month-old daughter Gabriella after a two-week holiday.
La casquette connectée pour ne pas pioncer en voiture !
Cela "permet d'anticiper la somnolence et ainsi éviter que le chauffeur ne s'endorme au volant", ajoute-t-elle. L'accessoire de Ford s'appuie sur un gyroscope, un accéléromètre ainsi qu'un processeur.
"My remarks on the subject before the Foreign Affairs Select Committee could and should have been clearer and I acknowledge that the words I used were open to being misinterpreted and I apologize to Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe and her family if I inadvertently caused them any further anguish", Johnson said. Johnson's apology came, however, after he had widely been urged to retract his statements for nearly two weeks.
The Herald recently reported that Nazanin, who is already serving a five-year jail term, is now facing fresh charges and could face an additional 16 years of imprisonment if convicted.
This led United Nations human rights experts to express "grave" concerns for her welfare, calling on the Iranian authorities to release her at once.
- Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
- EgyptAir in deal to buy 24 Bombardier C-Series planes
- S&P says Venezuela has defaulted on its debt
- See David Letterman, Kim Kardashian Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Free OTT Bundle Philo Launches
- Shakira contrainte d'annuler son concert jeudi à l'Arena de Montpellier
- Trump Hopes Swift Return of UCLA Players Detained in China
- Dawood Ibrahim's Mumbai Properties Auctioned For Over 11 Crores, Includes Hotel
- McLaren 720S gets Dubai-themed MSO makeover
- Danièle Obono et Clémentine Autain, "persona non grata" en Israël