British Prime Minister Theresa May's government is considering granting diplomatic immunity to Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, a jailed aid worker in Iran, as part of efforts to secure her release, May's spokesman said. One option being considered is diplomatic immunity for Zaghari-Ratcliffe.
"I think that the foreign secretary has obviously spoken with her husband and that is one of the options being looked at", he told reporters.
Nazanin was arrested by Iran's Revolutionary guard in April 2016 as she tried to return home to London with her 21-month-old daughter Gabriella after a two-week holiday.
Nul en sexe oral, une escort lui tire 2 balles dans la tête — États-Unis
Melissa Wallen aurait dépensé plus de 10 000 dollars (soit environ 8 500 euros) avec ses cartes de crédit. Grâce aux caméras de vidéosurveillance installées au domicile du client, la suspecte a été confondue.
"My remarks on the subject before the Foreign Affairs Select Committee could and should have been clearer and I acknowledge that the words I used were open to being misinterpreted and I apologize to Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe and her family if I inadvertently caused them any further anguish", Johnson said. Johnson's apology came, however, after he had widely been urged to retract his statements for nearly two weeks.
The Herald recently reported that Nazanin, who is already serving a five-year jail term, is now facing fresh charges and could face an additional 16 years of imprisonment if convicted.
This led United Nations human rights experts to express "grave" concerns for her welfare, calling on the Iranian authorities to release her at once.
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Discovering gravitational waves from big black hole crash using pulsars
- Boston Red Sox announce death of Hall of Famer Bobby Doerr
- Shakira contrainte d'annuler son concert jeudi à l'Arena de Montpellier
- Free OTT Bundle Philo Launches
- Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace cheaper by Rs 20 lakh
- ITV reports 9-month revenue up 1% to GBP 2.47 billion
- Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly plans to leave Real Madrid
- See David Letterman, Kim Kardashian Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Danièle Obono et Clémentine Autain, "persona non grata" en Israël