Starting next week, though, Murray is taking his baseball love affair on the road: He and his brother, Brian Doyle-Murray, will explore the Minor League ballparks of America as part of their new show, "Extra Innings". He's a minor-league team owner, a rabid Chicago Cubs fan who could be seen celebrating with the players in the clubhouse after they won the World Series in 2016.
The 10-episode unscripted comedy series debuts on Facebook Watch on Monday (Nov. 20) with new episodes - each running about 8 minutes - available weekly on Mondays.
"(The show) is a little something to fill a baseball fan's off-season hole in the heart", Bill says.
Root tells Australia to 'bring it on' for Ashes
They've got a lot of quality in their attack but we've got a lot of quality in our team as well". "Bring it on.it's what it's about".
Doyle-Murray added that the project was "more fun than a bench-clearing brawl".
The first season of Extra Innings will consist of ten episodes. The theme song, "The Thing About Baseball", was written by Paul Shaffer and the Murray brothers and is performed by Bill Murray. "I thought that traveling with the Murray Brothers to games around America would be a fun, cool show and so did they", said Dub Cornett of Oso Studios, which is producing the series.
"It was like being on a vacation, in a weird way", said Cornett. The first episode of "Extra Innings" will premiere November 20 on Facebook Watch.
- Turkish president visits Kuwait for 'cooperation' talks
- 3 nouveaux iPhone à écran bord à bord en 2018 ?
- Omar Abdullah lashes out at SAS Geelani
- Wenger speaks on Manchester City unbeaten run
- Rohr Disappointed Over Messi's Absence Against Nigeria
- Deadwood Revival Movie: 2018 Shoot Date Looks Likely
- Vidya Balan On Why Indian Culture Considers Sex Taboo
- Traders Secrets on Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX), Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG)
- Un SDF découvert mort dans un couloir d'un hôpital — Seine-et-Marne
- Ikea UK sales boom