"I am planning to visit Yerevan and Baku at the beginning of next week. First of all, these visits are timed to the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the Russian Federation and, respectively, between Armenia and Azerbaijan", he said at a press conference on November 14. "Armenia builds its political relations, and we have no plan to interfere in that country's internal affairs, but, knowing Israel, we are confident that its actions are not directed towards establishment of stability, therefore, we urge our Armenian friends to carefully follow Israel's actions in the region, we are convinced that Armenia is informed about this issue".
"Bilateral relations will be high on the agenda, questions concerning regional and worldwide issues, the process of the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict following the presidential meeting in Geneva on October 16 will be in the limelight too".
Top Pak Army man says India sabotaging CPEC
He said India has violated the ceasefire for more than 1,200 times, thereby, continuing its years-old war against Pakistan.
The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding regions.
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Jason Aldean Initially Thought the Las Vegas Shooting Was a Blown Speaker
- Turkish president visits Kuwait for 'cooperation' talks
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban
- Film stars, friends and family remember Paddington Bear author Michael Bond
- Food left to rot and massive queues at Dover expected after Brexit
- Jon Stewart Says He Was Stunned By the Louis CK Story
- Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
- Le Premier ministre français attendu au Maroc ce mercredi: voici le programme