"I am planning to visit Yerevan and Baku at the beginning of next week. First of all, these visits are timed to the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the Russian Federation and, respectively, between Armenia and Azerbaijan", he said at a press conference on November 14. "Armenia builds its political relations, and we have no plan to interfere in that country's internal affairs, but, knowing Israel, we are confident that its actions are not directed towards establishment of stability, therefore, we urge our Armenian friends to carefully follow Israel's actions in the region, we are convinced that Armenia is informed about this issue".
"Bilateral relations will be high on the agenda, questions concerning regional and worldwide issues, the process of the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict following the presidential meeting in Geneva on October 16 will be in the limelight too".
Bombardier vend 12 avions CS300 à Egyptair
Le transporteur aérien EgyptAir entend acheter 12 avions de la série CS300 de Bombarder Avions commerciaux. Bombardier a un nouveau client pour sa CSeries .
The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding regions.
- Le Premier ministre français attendu au Maroc ce mercredi: voici le programme
- PH, New Zealand expand trade cooperation on geothermal energy
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
- Film stars, friends and family remember Paddington Bear author Michael Bond
- Death row inmate to get pillow to help him breathe during execution
- Food left to rot and massive queues at Dover expected after Brexit
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban