"I am planning to visit Yerevan and Baku at the beginning of next week. First of all, these visits are timed to the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the Russian Federation and, respectively, between Armenia and Azerbaijan", he said at a press conference on November 14. "Armenia builds its political relations, and we have no plan to interfere in that country's internal affairs, but, knowing Israel, we are confident that its actions are not directed towards establishment of stability, therefore, we urge our Armenian friends to carefully follow Israel's actions in the region, we are convinced that Armenia is informed about this issue".
"Bilateral relations will be high on the agenda, questions concerning regional and worldwide issues, the process of the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict following the presidential meeting in Geneva on October 16 will be in the limelight too".
Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up
The new series begin on November 19 at 9PM with hosts Ant and December . She said: "I lost my dad earlier this year and that was a big thing".
The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding regions.
- International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook
- Bill Murray and His Brother Hosting a Minor League Baseball Show
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Oil price drops more than US$1on IEA warning of shrinking demand
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Death row inmate to get pillow to help him breathe during execution
- Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
- Turkish president visits Kuwait for 'cooperation' talks
- Le Premier ministre français attendu au Maroc ce mercredi: voici le programme