Warner Bros. Television released a statement regarding the allegations against Kreisberg late Friday: "We have recently been made aware of allegations of misconduct against Andrew Kreisberg", the statement said. "The workplace feels unsafe", one woman told the outlet, while a male writer from one of the series added, "It was an environment in which women - assistants, writers, executives, directors - were all evaluated based on their bodies, not on their work".
Kreisberg, who also is exec producer on CW shows "Arrow", "The Flash" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow", is alleged by 19 people to have asked for massages from female staff members, made continuous sexual comments, and created an extremely uncomfortable work environment, particularly for female staffers. "But I'm an optimist".
Sex unlikely to cause cardiac arrest, study finds
There's one silver lining for people who have a cardiac arrest from sex - they're nearly twice as likely to survive, Chugh said. Additionally, 29% of the patients had a positive cardiovascular history and 26% had symptomatic heart failure.
"W$3 hen people commit crimes or harass others, they should always be held accountable - no matter what industry they work in or how much power they wield", she wrote in a statement that was posted on Twitter on Sunday night. I have always tried to conduct myself this way personally, as well. I believe lasting change is possible, and when people are mistreated, they should have a safe forum to speak their trust and always be heard. "I've spoke up about it in the past - publicly and not so publicly - and I'll continue to do so". Sadly, the show and my career are a part of an industry that doesn't always mirror these sentiments. "All of us should, without fear or shame", she charged.
"This is heartbreaking, and at times makes me feel helpless", she continued.
She goes on to say that she will return back to Supergirl this week with the commitment of "being a part of changing the norm by listening when people speak up, and refusing to accept an environment that is anything less than a safe, respectful and collaborative space".
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: The Beast is Back
- Mother-of-three found dead on Gold Coast road
- Sask. Roughriders take the win against Ottawa Redblacks
- Kylie Jenner sparks engagement speculations with diamond ring
- Packers RB Aaron Jones reportedly has MCL sprain, will undergo MRI Monday
- "Neymar est un jeune homme respectueux" — Julian Draxler (PSG)
- De Blasio honors Flight 587 crash victims at memorial
- Match nul pour Karim Hafez et l'Egypte au Ghana
- Le Tribunal suprême ordonne la libération sous caution de Forcadell
- D'Angelo Russell to Miss Several Games with Knee Injury