Michael Bublé has announced this morning that he will play a fully seated show at Croke Park next summer.
Ticketmaster announced the news on Twitter this morning.
James Kind, Senior Vice President of AEG Presents, said of the show: 'I am thrilled to be able to welcome Michael Bublé to the Great Oak stage next year.July 13 is going to an wonderful night for his fans'. It will be his only Irish show of the year. You guys have been patient and I can't thank you enough for all your support.
Plusieurs cadavres de chiens découverts dans un logement — Pantin
Mais ils ont aussi trouvé plusieurs chiens vivants de type "bergers malinois" et même un renard . Le propriétaire, âgé de 57 ans, a été interpellé et placé en garde à vue, a-t-on précisé.
Tickets go on sale from Friday, November 17 at 9am from Ticketmaster.ie and all Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.
He's sold over 30 million albums worldwide, including the likes of It's Time, Call Me Irresponsible and Crazy Love, and is best known for hit singles like "Home", "Haven't Met You Yet". and his covers of Frank Sinatra classics. The young man is responding well to treatment, and Bublé's now made the decision to play the huge BST show for adoring fans. The album debuted at #2 on the Irish charts.
- La Suisse qualifiée pour le Mondial
- Moto X4 To Launch In India On 13th November
- Comment Emmanuel Macron va commémorer les attentats du 13-Novembre
- ASEAN, Hong Kong ink free trade agreements
- A Sunderland interim coach joins West Ham
- Syracuse football opens as double-digit road underdog against Louisville
- Salman Khan unveils his 'Race 3' look
- IShares Currency Hedged MSCI Japan (HEWJ) Declines 0.6% for Nov 12
- FFXV's Noctis to be playable in Tekken 7 in 2018
- NGT rebukes Delhi Govt for not filing review petition on Odd-Even