Michael Bublé has announced this morning that he will play a fully seated show at Croke Park next summer.
Ticketmaster announced the news on Twitter this morning.
James Kind, Senior Vice President of AEG Presents, said of the show: 'I am thrilled to be able to welcome Michael Bublé to the Great Oak stage next year.July 13 is going to an wonderful night for his fans'. It will be his only Irish show of the year. You guys have been patient and I can't thank you enough for all your support.
South Korea and China will peacefully solve the DPRK issue
President Moon Jae-in and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to hold a third bilateral summit next month in China . They reached the agreement on the sidelines of the APEC summit in Danang, Vietnam, according to Cheong Wa Dae.
Tickets go on sale from Friday, November 17 at 9am from Ticketmaster.ie and all Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.
He's sold over 30 million albums worldwide, including the likes of It's Time, Call Me Irresponsible and Crazy Love, and is best known for hit singles like "Home", "Haven't Met You Yet". and his covers of Frank Sinatra classics. The young man is responding well to treatment, and Bublé's now made the decision to play the huge BST show for adoring fans. The album debuted at #2 on the Irish charts.
- More than third of United Kingdom home sellers cut asking price, says Rightmove
- FFXV's Noctis to be playable in Tekken 7 in 2018
- France "bis" : une charnière Trinh-Duc - Lesgourgues face aux Blacks
- ASEAN, Hong Kong ink free trade agreements
- Cory Buys 115 Shares of Canadian National Railway Company (CNR) Stock
- Zuma 'Never Planned' To Announce Free Higher Education, Says Presidency
- Boko Haram: Army loses three soldiers in Borno
- NGT rebukes Delhi Govt for not filing review petition on Odd-Even
- Idea Cellular Q2 loss at Rs 1107 cr; flags challenges
- BharatNet 2: Central government will sign MoUs with the states