Authorities in Glasgow, Kentucky, have confirmed that four people were killed when their single-engine light plane crashed on Sunday, Nov. 12. Three were pronounced dead at the scene.
Public Information Officer Jeremy Hodges described the wreckage as "mangled".
Kentucky State Police had to cease their investigation with the fading daylight.
Hodges described the state of the plane, saying it looks to have hit some tree tops before being halted by one of the trees.
He said they've set up about a 500-foot perimeter around the scene.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
In Barren County, KY, a plane crashed at approximately 2:21pm. The plane, a Piper PA32, according to the Federal Aviation Administration, struck multiple trees in a wooded area.
Kentucky State Police are investigating the crash but aren't releasing many details at this time.
Four people are dead following a plane crash in the Fountain Run community of Barren County, police say.
The victims have yet to be publicly identified and the cause of the crash is unconfirmed.
We'll continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- Xi lauds Vietnam ties as 'forged in blood'
- 5-Magnitude Quake Hits Costa Rica's West Coast
- 'TPP 11' trade pact official agreement still up in the air
- Packers RB Aaron Jones reportedly has MCL sprain, will undergo MRI Monday
- Actors entering politics disastrous: Prakash Raj
- Macron Says France Disagrees with Saudi Arabia on Iran
- Stabbing Confirmed at Mall of America
- Match nul pour Karim Hafez et l'Egypte au Ghana
- Sex unlikely to cause cardiac arrest, study finds
- De Blasio honors Flight 587 crash victims at memorial