Southampton are also apparently interested in the Spanish striker. Torres spent three and a half years at Chelsea and despite some saying he was never the same player he was at Liverpool, he still scored 45 goals in his time at Stamford Bridge but was always under serious pressure due to the price tag. However, Newcastle lead the race due to Rafa Benitez's relationship with Torres from their time at Liverpool together.
It has been revealed that the businesswoman, who has been at the forefront of several high-profile takeovers in the past, is keen to get her feet under the table before the turn of the year to allow boss Rafa Benitez the time to line up winter targets.
Torres is now having a hard time at Atletico Madrid and has been limited to only two starts so far this season.
The Mirror are reporting that Torres' representatives have let the Atletico hierarchy know of his desire to leave, potentially on loan, in the January window.
What Does Wall Street Say about The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTD)?
Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 127,736 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$6,375,303.76. Finally, Royal Bank Of Canada reaffirmed a buy rating on shares of The Trade Desk in a report on Wednesday, August 2nd.
The Everton midfielder is now seeing out the remainder of his contract with the Toffees, with the England global free to leave in the summer should no agreement be made before then.
It says France worldwide Umtiti, reported to be of interest to both Manchester United and Manchester City, is in line for a "new and improved" contract including a £53 million release clause created to discourage further interest.
The deal is expected to go through this week, according to The Daily Star.
- Red Sox All-Star Mookie Betts bowls a flawless game
- Blizzard Confirms Overwatch Will Get 4K Enhancements for the Xbox One X
- Donald Trump Asks China for Help with UCLA, LiAngelo Ball Situation
- Un contrôleur aérien arrêté pour possession d'arme de destruction massive — Etats-Unis
- Short Interest in American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Decreases By 12
- Telangana wants PM Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad metro project
- Disneyland Shuts Down Cooling Towers After 9 Guests Contract Legionnaire's Disease
- Missouri AG subpoenas Google in antitrust investigation
- RCA : Bangui n'est plus épargnée des attaques
- Future Disney streaming service will reportedly be cheaper than Netflix