A child has been rushed to hospital with critical injuries after being found in a auto.
The temperature in Melbourne soared to about 32 degrees at 2.45pm, when emergency services were called about the incident.
The child is fighting for life after one of the eight-year-old's parents found him unresponsive in the vehicle.
It is not yet known how he became locked in the auto, but police said the incident is not believed to be suspicious.
D'Angelo Russell to Miss Several Games with Knee Injury
The Nets are scheduled to return home Tuesday against the Boston Celtics and host the Golden State Warriors next Sunday. The 2015 No. 2 overall pick averaged 15.6 points and 4.8 assists per game and shot 35.2 percent from three-point range.
The boy was rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
The child was transported by ambulance to the hospital in a critical condition.
Homicide Squad detectives have been notified, as per protocol, and are only assisting at this time, police said in a statement.
- Idea Cellular Q2 loss at Rs 1107 cr; flags challenges
- Des touristes prenant des photos piétinées par des éléphants en Zambie
- Packers RB Aaron Jones reportedly has MCL sprain, will undergo MRI Monday
- Match nul pour Karim Hafez et l'Egypte au Ghana
- Actors entering politics disastrous: Prakash Raj
- Sex unlikely to cause cardiac arrest, study finds
- Ed Westwick se dit prêt à " collaborer avec la police "
- Stabbing Confirmed at Mall of America
- Sask. Roughriders take the win against Ottawa Redblacks
- Mother-of-three found dead on Gold Coast road