A child has been rushed to hospital with critical injuries after being found in a auto.
The temperature in Melbourne soared to about 32 degrees at 2.45pm, when emergency services were called about the incident.
The child is fighting for life after one of the eight-year-old's parents found him unresponsive in the vehicle.
It is not yet known how he became locked in the auto, but police said the incident is not believed to be suspicious.
D'Angelo Russell to Miss Several Games with Knee Injury
The Nets are scheduled to return home Tuesday against the Boston Celtics and host the Golden State Warriors next Sunday. The 2015 No. 2 overall pick averaged 15.6 points and 4.8 assists per game and shot 35.2 percent from three-point range.
The boy was rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
The child was transported by ambulance to the hospital in a critical condition.
Homicide Squad detectives have been notified, as per protocol, and are only assisting at this time, police said in a statement.
- Benzema: Ronaldo more selfish than me; Real Madrid fans can hurt you
- Croatia secure World Cup spot after goalless draw in Greece
- 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist Comments on Andrew Kreisberg's Sexual Assault Allegations
- Sask. Roughriders take the win against Ottawa Redblacks
- Le Venezuela ne se déclarera "jamais" en défaut de paiement, selon Maduro
- Le Tribunal suprême ordonne la libération sous caution de Forcadell
- Biswa Bangla: Mamata government defends Abhishek Banerjee against Mukul Roy's claims
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: The Beast is Back
- Sex unlikely to cause cardiac arrest, study finds
- Mother-of-three found dead on Gold Coast road