AT&T and Verizon have partnered with a third company to build hundreds of cell towers, Verizon announced today. Tillman, owner and operator of towers, small cells and smart cities infrastructure, has agreed to construct these towers to-suit with AT&T and Verizon, which have committed to leasing and co-anchoring the co-located towers.
The companies said the new structures "will add to the overall communications infrastructure in the United States", filling gaps in current tower footprints, but will also enable the nation's two largest network operators to relocate equipment from towers they're now using.
These new structures will add to the overall communications infrastructure in the United States, and will fulfill the need for new locations where towers do not exist today.
Wolfenstein 2's remaining season pass story episodes now have release dates
Things kick off on December 14th when The Adventures Of Gunslinger Joe is released, which will take place in Chicago and Space. The final episode, The Deeds of Captain Wilkins, is expected some time in March next year.
Construction on the first towers will begin early next year and equipment installations will start as they are completed. "At the same time, it is imperative to reduce operating costs". The agreement could also add "significantly more" sites in coming years.
"We're creating a diverse community of suppliers and tower companies who will help increase market competition while reducing our overhead", said Susan Johnson, AT&T global supply chain senior vice president, in a statement.
- Man killed in woodchipper accident
- Un contrôleur aérien arrêté pour possession d'arme de destruction massive — Etats-Unis
- Rackspace teamed up with HPE to Offer pay-as-you-go Private Cloud Services
- All Blacks, Black Ferns dominate World Rugby player of the year nominations
- Rhône-Alpes: Nouvelle convention TER pour Auvergne
- Multiple air strikes kill 43 in Aleppo
- Sous le choc, Hélène Ségara sort du silence — Scandale Gilbert Rozon
- Short Interest in American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Decreases By 12
- Moon à Manille : forum de l'Asean et sommets bilatéraux ce lundi
- Fernando Torres linked with Rafa Benitez reunion at Newcastle