At the invitation of his Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Republic of the Philippines, the State Counsellor will attend the 31st Asean Summit and other meetings in Manila.
According to the State Counselor's official website, Aung San Suu Kyi's delegation here include National Security Advisor U Thaung Tun, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs U Kyaw Tin, Union Ministers Thura U Aung Ko and U Kyaw Win, and other officials.
The two country heads were welcomed by Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana and former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo at Clark International Airport in Clark, Pampanga.
Prior to ASEAN, the nobel laureate attended the APEC Summit in Vietnam, and also met with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudea.
Croft, Minnesota run over Nebraska 54-21
The Golden Gophers keep the ball on the ground for the drive, converting a crucial fourth down play deep in Nebraska territory. Junior running back Mikale Wilbon ran five times for 25 yards on the series and capped it with a 1-yard run.
This page will be updated as the leaders arrive throughout the day.
Suu Kyi, along with leaders of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand, Vietnam, will meet for the Mekong-Japan Summit.
Moreover, ASEAN leaders are being pressed on to raise human rights crises in the region, including the plight of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
- 17th annual Biloxi Veterans Day Parade honors service men and women
- Sign of the season: Christmas tree arrives in Rockefeller Center
- Con 10 'europeos', el Tri enfrentará a Bélgica
- Andrew Luck in Europe seeking treatment on right shoulder
- Pyongyang ne se laisse pas intimider — Trump en Asie
- Sudan's ICC-wanted president is set to visit Uganda
- Nationalité française pour Lucas — PSG
- DEUX MINISTRES FRANÇAIS AUJOURD'HUI A ALGER : L'économie, le Sahel et la Libye au menu
- 23rd GST Council Meeting: GST return filing deadlines extended
- All Blacks withstand furious France fightback