Ace Attorney is a visual novel adventure game series by Capcom that first made its debut on the Game Boy Advance back in 2001.
In a very brief interview with Jiji, a Japanese news site, Capcom's Haruhiro Tsujimoto confirmed that the company was gearing up for a strong year with the Nintendo Switch, including our favourite law team.
According to the quote, Tsujiro says Capcom is now developing new titles to release on Switch in fiscal year 2018, which could land them anywhere from sometime within the calendar year to April 2019. Users on Reddit also hope for the North American localization of the game whether or not it turns out to be a spin-off tittle or not.
Remembering Maulana Abul Kalam Azad on National Education Day
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad worked day and night to move Jamia Millia Islamia, which he established in 1920 in Aligarh, to New Delhi . While India was undergoing struggle for independence, a young Abul Kalam adopted Azad, which means free, in his name.
This reveal doesn't specify whether or not the Ace Attorney franchise being in the "pipeline" for the Switch will lead to a brand new game releasing on the console, or if we can just expect to see ports of old Phoenix Wright games.
Are you ready for an Ace Attorney game on Switch?
- Injustice 2's Next Fighter Pack Adds The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- ZZ is still tops with Eden Hazard
- Un nouveau film live Astérix est en préparation
- Deepika Padukone on working with Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'
- Ils fabriquent une bombe artisanale et la lancent dans leur collège — Givors
- Vlhova devance Shiffrin et remporte le slalom
- PSG : Lucas Moura bientôt… français ?
- Google celebrates 132nd birth anniversary of Anasuya Sarabhai
- Emmanuel Macron ravive la flamme sur la tombe du soldat inconnu
- Gujarat: Rahul Gandhi Slams BJP, Demands Structural Changes in GST System