Ace Attorney is a visual novel adventure game series by Capcom that first made its debut on the Game Boy Advance back in 2001.
In a very brief interview with Jiji, a Japanese news site, Capcom's Haruhiro Tsujimoto confirmed that the company was gearing up for a strong year with the Nintendo Switch, including our favourite law team.
According to the quote, Tsujiro says Capcom is now developing new titles to release on Switch in fiscal year 2018, which could land them anywhere from sometime within the calendar year to April 2019. Users on Reddit also hope for the North American localization of the game whether or not it turns out to be a spin-off tittle or not.
Quand Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) drague Neymar
Le football nous réserve plein de surprises. "Il fait des différences, je lui ouvre la porte (du Real Madrid )". Si Neymar venait à rejoindre le Real Madrid un jour, ce serait un véritable crève-coeur pour certains Catalans.
This reveal doesn't specify whether or not the Ace Attorney franchise being in the "pipeline" for the Switch will lead to a brand new game releasing on the console, or if we can just expect to see ports of old Phoenix Wright games.
Are you ready for an Ace Attorney game on Switch?
- MotoGP Valence : Lorenzo prend les devants
- Remembering Maulana Abul Kalam Azad on National Education Day
- Air Force Pilot Shortage Worsens; 10% Of Billets Empty
- After uproar, Pune University removes vegetarian condition for gold medallist
- Stanford knocks No. 9 Washington out of playoff conversations
- Sarkozy appelle au rassemblement et prévient Wauquiez — Les Républicains
- NGT gives Delhi government nod to implement odd-even scheme
- L'iPhone X supporte mal le froid, Apple travaille sur une solution
- Hezbollah media unit: Islamic State leader reported in Syrian town
- Ils fabriquent une bombe artisanale et la lancent dans leur collège — Givors