Will Saturday night in Tucson feature two high-scoring teams when Arizona hosts Oregon State at 10:00PM ET?
According to a report from Bob Lundeberg of the Gazette Times, the 63-year-old coach is interested in returning to college football and he has his eyes on the Oregon State head coaching job. So it seems natural that the former Tigers coach could be a candidate for the Beavers' opening - which was rumored to be a possibility on Tuesday.
Miles, who was sacked after a 2-2 start to the 2016 season, now works as a TV analyst.
The Beavers (1-8) are now led by interim coach Cory Hall after Gary Andersen and the school opted to part ways following a loss to Southern California earlier this season.
Paris Jackson Issues "Sincerest Apologies" Over 'Insensitive' Instagram Story
Paris angered the Australian public by posting a picture of herself patting a dingo and captioning it: "A dingo ate my baby". Later on Lindy was released after three years in prison when a coroner ruled that a dingo had, in fact, killed Azaria.
Miles served as the football coach at LSU from 2005 to 2016, posting a record of 114-34, highlighted by a national championship in 2007.
Miles has worked as a television analyst this season, but has previously expressed interest in returning to the sideline.
Prior to taking over at LSU, Miles had a stint as head coach at Oklahoma State.
- Donna Brazile paints pessimistic portrait of Democratic Party
- Samsung SM-W2018 flip phone live images leaked, specifications revealed
- Nightmare in Broad Daylight: London Bus Smashes into Car With Baby
- Nicki Minaj, Jesse Williams Star in H&M's New Holiday Film
- Cliff Andersen indicted for the murder of Deb Dewey
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus Power Brazil to Easy Friendly Win vs. Japan
- Holly Willoughby wows fans in new dress
- Jury awards Alabama man $7.5 million in Walmart watermelon mishap
- University of MI frats suspend all social activities amid hazing, assault allegations
- Yosemite National Park offering fee-free weekend for soldiers and their families