Will Saturday night in Tucson feature two high-scoring teams when Arizona hosts Oregon State at 10:00PM ET?
According to a report from Bob Lundeberg of the Gazette Times, the 63-year-old coach is interested in returning to college football and he has his eyes on the Oregon State head coaching job. So it seems natural that the former Tigers coach could be a candidate for the Beavers' opening - which was rumored to be a possibility on Tuesday.
Miles, who was sacked after a 2-2 start to the 2016 season, now works as a TV analyst.
The Beavers (1-8) are now led by interim coach Cory Hall after Gary Andersen and the school opted to part ways following a loss to Southern California earlier this season.
Love Island's Kady McDermott ditched from light switch-on
The Love Island 2016 star was scheduled to switch on the Christmas lights in the town where she grew up, Welwyn Garden City. Instead, a local competition victor will now be invited to switch the lights on alongside Father Christmas.
Miles served as the football coach at LSU from 2005 to 2016, posting a record of 114-34, highlighted by a national championship in 2007.
Miles has worked as a television analyst this season, but has previously expressed interest in returning to the sideline.
Prior to taking over at LSU, Miles had a stint as head coach at Oklahoma State.
- Nicki Minaj, Jesse Williams Star in H&M's New Holiday Film
- Holly Willoughby wows fans in new dress
- Stocks Slump on News Senate Plan Delays Tax Cuts Until 2019
- Tencent Eyes Video Games & Ads to Support Snapchat
- Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Trading Up 0% Following Analyst Upgrade
- University of MI frats suspend all social activities amid hazing, assault allegations
- Larson Dairy responds to abuse allegations
- Nightmare in Broad Daylight: London Bus Smashes into Car With Baby
- Janus Henderson fund inflows bounce back as post-merger cost cutting continues
- Paris Jackson Issues "Sincerest Apologies" Over 'Insensitive' Instagram Story