This GT3 uses the previous car's 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, refreshed and rejuvenated for 2018; certainly no bad thing if you ask us, the air-shredding malevolence of that engine being a key part of the appeal.
As with the previous version of the racer, the new GT3 will compete in the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup and the Intercontinental GT Challenge.
La notion de MCN ne plaît pas à Cavani — PSG
Et pas les têtes de gondole. " Javier Pastore est d'ailleurs un peu pareil". Il lui arrive d'aller manger avec des employés du club. Edinson Cavani est l'antistar par excellence.
It is based on the all-new Continental road vehicle, which shares its structure with the latest Porsche Panamera, and was revealed at the Frankfurt motor show in September. The mostly aluminum structure puts its race weight at less than 2,900 pounds.
"After four years of success with our Continental GT3, we're excited to reveal our second-generation vehicle", said Bentley director of motorsport Brian Gush. The new vehicle leaves no area or system untouched in the search for even better performance, and the early test results are promising.
The new Continental GT3 has already started testing, and will initially be raced by the M-Sport factory team, before being delivered to customer teams in June next year.
Bentley will confirm drivers at a later date, but Gush said he was "aiming for a largely unchanged line-up".
- Royals' Eric Hosmer named American League's 2017 Louisville Silver Slugger Award victor
- World Cup qualifying play-off wrap 09 November 2017
- Deliberations Continue In Menendez Bribery Trial
- Wilbur Ross criticised over Russian links
- Every 'Harry Potter' movie is coming to HBO
- Brad Friedel appointed head coach of MLS's New England Revolution
- Jennifer Aniston-Reese Witherspoon TV drama ordered
- Liverpool handed boost in their pursuit of Goretzka
- Ram 1500 Hydro Blue Sport priced at $47455
- Oil Near $57 After Roller-Coaster Day as US Output Hits Record