This GT3 uses the previous car's 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, refreshed and rejuvenated for 2018; certainly no bad thing if you ask us, the air-shredding malevolence of that engine being a key part of the appeal.
As with the previous version of the racer, the new GT3 will compete in the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup and the Intercontinental GT Challenge.
Brad Friedel appointed head coach of MLS's New England Revolution
He holds the Premier League record for the most consecutive appearances with 310 and also kept 132 clean sheets during his spell in English football.
It is based on the all-new Continental road vehicle, which shares its structure with the latest Porsche Panamera, and was revealed at the Frankfurt motor show in September. The mostly aluminum structure puts its race weight at less than 2,900 pounds.
"After four years of success with our Continental GT3, we're excited to reveal our second-generation vehicle", said Bentley director of motorsport Brian Gush. The new vehicle leaves no area or system untouched in the search for even better performance, and the early test results are promising.
The new Continental GT3 has already started testing, and will initially be raced by the M-Sport factory team, before being delivered to customer teams in June next year.
Bentley will confirm drivers at a later date, but Gush said he was "aiming for a largely unchanged line-up".
- Deliberations Continue In Menendez Bribery Trial
- Ram 1500 Hydro Blue Sport priced at $47455
- Tokyo stocks close lower as yen firms
- PSG: Kimpembe se voit capitaine
- Steven Seagal aurait harcelé sexuellement une actrice lors d'un casting
- Will try to meet Hurriyat leaders: Sharma
- New DEA plan for illicit fentanyl aims to make prosecution easier
- Wilbur Ross criticised over Russian links
- Brings Trouble For Jason Bateman And Rachel McAdams
- Eagles DT Tim Jernigan signs contract extension