Unlike other African sides who only have one match to play over this global break, Senegal must play South Africa twice in the next few days after South Africa's 2-1 victory earlier in qualifying was annulled as a result of a lifetime ban imposed on match referee Joseph Lamptey by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
Sorry, Philippe, you've missed the cut this time.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has named Mario Gotze as the best player he's ever managed.
Klopp believes that the Reds still have a chance of winning the Premier League title but admits success in Europe will be a tall order.
'He was unbelievable. The biggest improvement, though, was [Robert] Lewandowski.
Topshop to make changing rooms unisex after customer complaint
Later that day, Alabanza tweeted the following note. "Hey @topshop, I just experienced transphobia in your Manchester store". Yahoo Lifestyle reached out to Alabanza for comment but did not hear back.
Jurgen Klopp also discussed why he chose Liverpool and the 2017/2018 season so far.
'They were young when I coached them, so I was like a father to them.
Liverpool have already agreed a £55million deal for the Guinea worldwide to join next summer, but, with Leipzig struggling to qualify for the later stages of the Champions League, there was speculation the Reds may have tried to get the player in early. It didn't feel right.
"We have to improve, 100 per cent". But we will. We are fine and the owners are happy.
If Lallana gets through the game, he could start the Liverpool vs Southampton game as well as being included in the squad to face Sevilla away in the next Champions League fixture - said the newspaper.
- United Nations agencies concerned about blocked humanitarian access in Yemen, deaths of civilians
- Nouvelle méga-panne pour le géant de l'hébergement — OVH
- Woman Charged With Burning Roomate's Ferret In Oven
- Jaya TV Office, Sasikala Aides Raided By Taxmen Across Tamil Nadu
- Maynard On Camera Ban: "Unplug and enjoy the ride".
- FCA decides to ban Tom Hayes over Libor-rigging
- AM General sues Activision over 'Call of Duty' Humvee use
- Nottingham Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis charged with match-fixing offences in Greece
- A 'virtual wall' that improves wireless security and performance
- Moscow Voices Concern About Situation in Lebanon After PM Hariri Resigns