Kunis also took time to talk about how she's been making monthly donations to Planned Parenthood under Pence's name; this way, the vice president will receive regular thank-you notes for "his" contributions.
"As a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of reoccurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood", Kunis said on the show. "This is when the hate mail comes my way. I apologize if I'm offending anybody", she said before explaining her controversial form of protest.
She said every month Pence gets a letter sent to his office that says an anonymous donation has been made in his name. "This is just - I strongly disagree, and this is my little way of showing it", she told late night TV host Conan O'Brien. "It's a peaceful protest".
New Relic, Inc. (NYSE:NEWR) Research Coverage Started at Needham & Company LLC
Finally, Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD lifted its holdings in shares of New Relic by 0.8% in the 2nd quarter. Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and eight have given a buy rating to the company.
Jim Beam and Mila Kunis did not return HuffPost's requests for comment.
Kunis was correct about that last point, because for the past few days, conservatives have called for a boycott against Jim Beam while condemning Kunis for supporting abortion.
The hashtag "Boycott Beam" began circulating throughout social media with users expressing their contempt for Kunis' actions and calling for her to be dropped as the face of the brand.
- Buick Expands Avenir Sub-Brand With LaCrosse Avenir
- Jake Ball suffers injury in Ashes warm-up, England's woes mount
- England's Jake Ball suffers sprained ankle ahead of the Ashes
- FTSE 100 companies 'on course' to meet gender diversity target
- USA joins Saudi in accusing Iran over Yemen moves
- Chicago Mayor Walks Out On Chance The Rapper During City Council Meeting
- More than 2.4 million names to be sent to Mars in 2018
- Contrôle des chômeurs : 14 % de demandeurs radiés en un an et demi
- One dead, 5 injured including DIG Hamid Shaikil injured in Quetta blast
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub