Farrar isn't wrong though, fans who have found themselves in the crowd of any project involving Maynard James Keenan, whether it be A Perfect Circle, Tool, or Puscifer have been met with signs warning them that taking photos may result in being evicted from the show.
When you arrive at your seat for tonight's A Perfect Circle show at Agganis Arena, there should be a big-ass printed message taped to the back of the seat in front of you: "NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS".
Reformed rock act A Perfect Circle has angered fans with a super strict camera policy that saw 60 of them ejected from a venue. However, fans attending A Perfect Circle's current USA tour seem to have discovered the hard way how some bands feel about photography, with numerous fans stating they were kicked out of the group's gigs for taking pictures. I won't be back... "I would have complied and there would have been no interaction with the Police".
Brooklyn Jury Says That 5Pointz Graffiti Mecca Was Illegally Destroyed
However, the city was shocked when, overnight, without any advance notice, Wolkoff sent in crews that painted all of 5Pointz's walls white.
Another commented on Instagram: "The security's flashlights hunting for people taking pictures were more distracting than cell phones in my opinion".
Responding to one fan on Instagram who had successfully taken a picture of the concert, David Farrar, the general manager of the venue, casually remarked "Your [sic] good".
Farrar went on to explain in a separate comment: "talk to Manyard. this was 110% the bands policy and has been for TOOL, APC, and Pusicifer.it's not a new policy". Recording. Of. Any. Kind. For. 25. "Years. Guided experience. Unplug and and enjoy the ride".
- Green, Ramsey avoid league suspensions over fight, could face fines
- One dead, 5 injured including DIG Hamid Shaikil injured in Quetta blast
- Businessmen hopeful of tax cuts at GST Council meet today
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK) - Worth Watching Stock
- Catalan parliament speaker appears in court on sedition charge
- U.S. calls on United Nations to act after Saudi blames Iran over missile
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- An App That Tells You If McDonald's Ice Cream Machine Is Working
- Congress observes Black Day on one year completion of demonetisation
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub