Farrar isn't wrong though, fans who have found themselves in the crowd of any project involving Maynard James Keenan, whether it be A Perfect Circle, Tool, or Puscifer have been met with signs warning them that taking photos may result in being evicted from the show.
When you arrive at your seat for tonight's A Perfect Circle show at Agganis Arena, there should be a big-ass printed message taped to the back of the seat in front of you: "NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS".
Reformed rock act A Perfect Circle has angered fans with a super strict camera policy that saw 60 of them ejected from a venue. However, fans attending A Perfect Circle's current USA tour seem to have discovered the hard way how some bands feel about photography, with numerous fans stating they were kicked out of the group's gigs for taking pictures. I won't be back... "I would have complied and there would have been no interaction with the Police".
People Are Boycotting Mila Kunis For Her 'Protest' Against Mike Pence
I apologize if I'm offending anybody", she said before explaining her controversial form of protest. Jim Beam and Mila Kunis did not return HuffPost's requests for comment.
Another commented on Instagram: "The security's flashlights hunting for people taking pictures were more distracting than cell phones in my opinion".
Responding to one fan on Instagram who had successfully taken a picture of the concert, David Farrar, the general manager of the venue, casually remarked "Your [sic] good".
Farrar went on to explain in a separate comment: "talk to Manyard. this was 110% the bands policy and has been for TOOL, APC, and Pusicifer.it's not a new policy". Recording. Of. Any. Kind. For. 25. "Years. Guided experience. Unplug and and enjoy the ride".
- One dead, 5 injured including DIG Hamid Shaikil injured in Quetta blast
- An App That Tells You If McDonald's Ice Cream Machine Is Working
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Catalan parliament speaker appears in court on sedition charge
- Le bateau Drekan Groupe a chaviré
- Nottingham Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis charged with match-fixing offences in Greece
- Dior Boss Toledano to Step Down in LVMH Reshuffle
- Green, Ramsey avoid league suspensions over fight, could face fines
- Businessmen hopeful of tax cuts at GST Council meet today
- Congress observes Black Day on one year completion of demonetisation