The Prime Minister has been depicted smiling in her trademark red suit by British designer Amanda Wakeley and clutching a folder in the life-size figure.
He added: "It's clear the next few months aren't going to be easy as she guides our country through some hard decisions, but whilst her policies may be questioned we can guarantee our wax figure of the Prime Minister is most definitely strong and stable".
The wax figure of May, stepping out of Number 10 Downing Street in a red power suit and leopardskin kitten-heeled shoes, was unveiled by Madame Tussauds, a waxworks museum that is one of London's top tourist attractions.
Presenting herself as pillar of "strong and stable leadership", May called a snap election in June expecting to win by a hefty margin, but her campaign failed to inspire the voters and she instead lost her parliamentary majority.
Green, Ramsey avoid league suspensions over fight, could face fines
Referee Brad Allen told a pool reporter after Sunday's game that he issued warnings to Ramsey and Green for yapping at each other. If you were watching the game, you had to wonder what Ramsey could have possibly said to prime Green to snap like that.
A LIFELESS figure in leopard print heels unable to do anything - it can only be a new waxwork of Theresa May at Madame Tussauds is being unveiled.
Maidenhead's MP Theresa May figure will now reside in the attraction's Downing Street set next to US President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
It is the same outfit she wore on election night and for her first meeting with Mr Trump, whose figure will stand next to hers.
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK) - Worth Watching Stock
- New York's Constitutional Convention Proposal Is Defeated
- Brooklyn Jury Says That 5Pointz Graffiti Mecca Was Illegally Destroyed
- An App That Tells You If McDonald's Ice Cream Machine Is Working
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
- England's Jake Ball suffers sprained ankle ahead of the Ashes
- People Are Boycotting Mila Kunis For Her 'Protest' Against Mike Pence
- Moscow Voices Concern About Situation in Lebanon After PM Hariri Resigns
- Congress observes Black Day on one year completion of demonetisation
- A 'virtual wall' that improves wireless security and performance