The Prime Minister has been depicted smiling in her trademark red suit by British designer Amanda Wakeley and clutching a folder in the life-size figure.
He added: "It's clear the next few months aren't going to be easy as she guides our country through some hard decisions, but whilst her policies may be questioned we can guarantee our wax figure of the Prime Minister is most definitely strong and stable".
The wax figure of May, stepping out of Number 10 Downing Street in a red power suit and leopardskin kitten-heeled shoes, was unveiled by Madame Tussauds, a waxworks museum that is one of London's top tourist attractions.
Presenting herself as pillar of "strong and stable leadership", May called a snap election in June expecting to win by a hefty margin, but her campaign failed to inspire the voters and she instead lost her parliamentary majority.
Catalan parliament speaker appears in court on sedition charge
Cracks, however, have appeared within the pro-independence coalition and within Puigdemont's own PdeCat party (Democratic Catalan Party).
A LIFELESS figure in leopard print heels unable to do anything - it can only be a new waxwork of Theresa May at Madame Tussauds is being unveiled.
Maidenhead's MP Theresa May figure will now reside in the attraction's Downing Street set next to US President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
It is the same outfit she wore on election night and for her first meeting with Mr Trump, whose figure will stand next to hers.
- Green, Ramsey avoid league suspensions over fight, could face fines
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (ROK) - Worth Watching Stock
- Congress observes Black Day on one year completion of demonetisation
- Buick Expands Avenir Sub-Brand With LaCrosse Avenir
- People Are Boycotting Mila Kunis For Her 'Protest' Against Mike Pence
- Marine Le Pen Reportedly Loses Immunity Over Daesh Pictures on Twitter ... Again
- You'll soon be able to eat breakfast at Tiffany's cafe
- New York's Constitutional Convention Proposal Is Defeated
- Dior Boss Toledano to Step Down in LVMH Reshuffle
- Moscow Voices Concern About Situation in Lebanon After PM Hariri Resigns