"I probably did rush back", Davis said.
The initial plan was for Davis to be a limited participant in practice the next few weeks, while he rehabilitated his groin injury in the hopes of returning later in the season.
While Luck has denied speculation he is unhappy in Indy, Davis certainly wasn't happy Wednesday.
He missed Sunday's game against the Houston Texans, with Davis and the team giving different stories about what happened. There should be more respect. It's disappointing too because Davis was one of the Colts 'stars of training camp' this offseason and was apparently in great shape before re-aggravating his groin injury, which diminished his effectiveness on the field.
The news comes days after coach Chuck Pagano benched Davis for poor play - which he said had nothing to do with Davis' health.
Chinese consumer prices beat forecasts in October
NBS statistician Sheng Guoqing attributed the growth mainly to rising non-food prices, which climbed 2.4 percent year on year. On a monthly basis, the index was up 0.1 percent, lower than the 0.5-percent in the previous month.
Davis made his comments inside the locker room after Pagano had already addressed the media Wednesday. Obviously I know what level I can play at. Other teams might be prepared to better handle communication in the future for Davis, but it still doesn't help the veteran corner get out on the field.
"I've been here six years. It really bothered me", he said.
Davis has played in 5 games this year, all starts, and has 21 tackles and 0 interceptions to his name. He's unlikely to be claimed on waivers, with the decision he will undergo groin surgery, but Davis should hit the free agent market at 100 percent health next March ready to prove he's still a top cornerback in the league.
And now, just one week after proclaiming he loved Indianapolis and would be a Colts fan for life, Davis sounds like he won't be back.
"Right now, change is good".
- NBC's Bob Costas says the game of football is in trouble
- France-Pays de Galles : Varane forfait !
- Tata Motors profit jumps 3-fold to Rs. 2483 cr
- China to Pledge More US Soy Imports During Trump Visit
- Govt challenged over VW scandal, with third of cars unfixed
- The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (NYSE: IPG)
- MGM Resorts ticks higher as it meets profit forecasts
- Here's what Suarez, Messi told Neymar before PSG move
- Cohn: CEOs are the 'most excited group' about GOP tax plan
- People are conveniently targeting Dhoni: Kohli