KGW reports the teen arrested in connection with a triple homicide in Roseburg was a foster child under the care of relatives.
Lt. Chris Merrifield said in court papers that Robert Adams, the boy's foster father, called emergency dispatchers Tuesday night to report the shootings west of Roseburg. He identified those killed at his wife, 55-year-old Donya Adams; daughter, 26-year-old Amory Adams; and foster daughter, 10-year-old Payshience Adams.
The Douglas County Major Crimes Team was activated and three people were found dead at the scene.
Adams is being held at the Douglas County Juvenile Detention Facility.
Jaya TV Office, Sasikala Aides Raided By Taxmen Across Tamil Nadu
Summary: Taxmen arrived early this morning at the offices of Jaya TV in Chennai to investigate allegations of tax evasion. This raid will have a severe impact on TTV Dhinakaran's political career and Sasikala's jail-time.
Kevin Wayne Adams, 16, was arrested on three counts of aggravated murder charges. At this time the victims' names, ages and addresses are being withheld until the Douglas County Medical Examiner's Office makes positive identification and appropriate next of kin notifications.
Kevin Adams told his foster father to call police and not to go inside the house, on the 400 block of Whispering Pines Way, according to the affidavit.
The circumstances of the incident are the current focus of the investigation, the sheriff's office said.
Another update will be provided by police at 5:00 p.m. on November 8.
- United Nations agencies concerned about blocked humanitarian access in Yemen, deaths of civilians
- Dior Boss Toledano to Step Down in LVMH Reshuffle
- CM2018, Argentine: Messi redoute l'Espagne
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la COP23 — Climat
- Star players Jurgen Klopp could sign for FREE in January
- You'll soon be able to eat breakfast at Tiffany's cafe
- Moscow Voices Concern About Situation in Lebanon After PM Hariri Resigns
- Maynard On Camera Ban: "Unplug and enjoy the ride".
- 27 killed, scores wounded in Pakistan bus crash
- Brooklyn Jury Says That 5Pointz Graffiti Mecca Was Illegally Destroyed