Voters in Boston have re-elected Marty Walsh to a second term as mayor. Election officials reported relatively light voter turnout in most of the city's precincts in the nonpartisan contest.
Walsh was criticized in some quarters for originally supporting Boston's aborted bid to land the 2024 Olympics.
Chris Hemsworth Passes the 'Thor' Torch to His Mini-Me Son!
The actor is married to Fast and the Furious actress Elsa Pataky , and they now have two three-year-old twins ( Sasha and Tristan ), and a five-year-old daughter ( India Rose ).
Walsh, 50, is a former labor leader and longtime state representative, serving the Boston neighborhood of Dorchester at the Massachusetts State House before beating 11 other candidates who vied to replace the late Mayor Thomas Menino in 2013.
Tito Jackson, Boston city councilor for District 7. He previously has worked as a sales and marketing professional, a director in Patrick's Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, and the political director of Patrick's 2010 re-election campaign. He argued too many people were being priced out of Boston by soaring rents and property values.
- Pokémon Go maker Niantic working on Harry Potter game next
- The ConocoPhillips (COP) Upgrade at Goldman Sachs Group Inc
- Judge issues gag order in Manafort case
- Selena Gomez Teases 'Wolves' Music Video
- Universal's "Monsterverse" in Peril as Top Producers Exit
- Scripps Selects Fitbit as First Wearable Used in All of Us Program
- SARS Tax Administration and Governance inquiry to be launched soon
- OM : Perquisition à Porto pour le transfert de Lucho Gonzalez!
- Ford signs China EV partnership deal with Zotye
- Four Big 12 QBs Semifinalists for O'Brien Award