Weeks after Union railway minister Piyush Goyal drew flak for suggesting that job cuts in India and the resulting unemployment was a "very good sign", Union information technology minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, on Tuesday, went a step further to mock people who lost their jobs after Prime Minister Narendra Modi unleashed his demonetisation initiative on November 8, 2016.
The minister said that the biggest benefit of demonetisation is the "effort to make India an honest country". "Prostitution, too, has declined, he said.Replying to a barrage of questions on Only those who were not able to enhance their skills with time lost their naukri". In fact, digitalisation created new job avenues, he argued , As Reported By TOI.
In July this year, among reports of job loss, Prasad claimed that 20-25 lakh additional IT jobs would be created over the next four to five years and the growth of country's digital economy would add to it.
Naby Keita denied early Liverpool transfer
Off the pitch, the 22-year-old is also reportedly appealing against a fine for submitting a fake driving license. They are now third in Group G, two points behind Porto and six behind Besiktas, with just two games left to play.
"Under the Mudra scheme, we gave loans worth Rs 4 lakh crore to 8 crore people", Prasad said.
Prasad said that according to NASSCOM, around 6 lakh jobs were created during the tenure of the BJP at the centre. The borrowers included small traders, persons from minority communities including scheduled castes and scheduled tribes; if each of the borrowers had employed at least one person, "4 crore jobs were created automatically", the IT minister was quoted as saying by Times of India. An ex-executive of TCS said that in the last two years alone, 2 lakh people got jobs.
- 400 places seulement pour les supporters marocains à Abidjan !
- TeamLease Services surges 17% on strong Q2 results
- Avis shares tank after costs rise, company lowers 2017 sales guidance
- Parker's Coach: We Need Joshua Before Someone Else Beats Him!
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Latifa Ibn Ziaten porte plainte pour violences volontaires — Procès Merah
- Mike Duggan Wins Re-Election As Detroit Mayor, Defeating Coleman Young II
- Facebook Wants Users To Send Their Nudes To Them
- Facebook Messenger propose désormais le transfert d'argent entre amis en France
- Netanyahu signals Gaza militant bodies to be bargaining chips