Still, he's been crushing it on the season with averages of 23.7 points (career-high), 8.4 boards, 4.3 dimes, 1.1 steals (career-high) and 2.1 triples (career-high) per contest on 49.3 percent shooting, which has been good enough for top-25 value if you're punting free throws.
The Warriors shot 36.4 percent in the first half and Miami shot 34.1.
Golden State Warriors forward David West (3) dunks during the first half of an National Basketball Association game between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors at Oracle Arena on Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017, in Oakland, Calif.
Seven players are averaging at least 10.3 points per game for the Heat, they are: Goran Dragic (19.3), Hassan Whiteside (18.3), Dion Waiters (15.9), James Johnson (12.6), Tyler Johnson (11.0), Josh Richardson (10.3) and Kelly Olynyk (10.3) per game. Defensively, the Warriors are yielding 111.3 points per game against the opposing teams.
After losing to Detroit for the first loss of the season a few games back, Los Angeles has lost monumentally to Golden State (28 points) while also losing to Memphis by nine before Sunday's three point defeat.
Miami went on an 13-5 run, cutting the Warriors' advantage to 80-70 with 7:07 left.
Sacked Bilic statistically West Ham's most successful manager
West Ham have just two wins from 11 Premier League games, leaving them languishing above just bottom club Crystal Palace and Swansea.
Is Rivers' team the one that gave up a basket seemingly every time Miami came down the floor while allowing up 62 first-half points?
But the Warriors' group of All-Stars in Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson have all been in good form to start the season and will want to put on a show in front of their own fans.
The Warriors announced late Monday afternoon reserve forward David West will be rested and won't suit up.
"I thought it was our best defensive effort of the year", said Warriors coach Steve Kerr. "Some of the older guys will get the occasional night off.".
The length of the Heat bothered the Warriors early, with Curry even getting two first quarter 3-pointers blocked, an incredibly rare feat to see in a game let alone a single quarter.
- Sia tweets out naked photo allegedly being sold online
- Trump campaign advisor admits to Russian Federation contacts
- Renvoyée pour avoir montré le doigt au président Trump
- Federal Bureau of Investigation looking for information on boy's body found on beach
- Romelu Lukaku responds to the critics
- Mauricio Pochettino felt 'disrespected' over Eric Dier & Jose Mourinho conversation
- Supergirl casts the Legion's Brainiac 5
- GST, demonetisation organised loot, legalised plunder: Manmohan Singh
- Mammals were nocturnal until dinosaur extinction, then emerged into daylight
- Nawaz Sharif appears in Accountability Court