The 49ers' roster was not strong to open the season. I've told him directly how I feel about everything since the first day we met.
"That's very tough on me", Shanahan said. He's been great with that, and understanding that, too. "They've really let us do our job". I think he knows what I'm expecting.
After moving on from Jim Harbaugh following the 2014 season, 49ers CEO Jed York fired back-to-back coaches Jim Tomsula and Chip Kelly after just one season apiece. I know what he's expecting.
Shanahan arrived at his Monday news conference with a sheet of paper detailing all the injuries.
"It's long; I can't remember it all", Shanahan said. "So I wrote it down here".
The 49ers went into the game with 15 players on injured reserve and are expected to add three more this week: Tartt, tight end Cole Hikutini (knee) and tackle Garry Gilliam (knee).
Trump campaign advisor admits to Russian Federation contacts
Schiff read from a document Page sent back to the Trump campaign after the trip. The committee released the transcript of the seven-hour session late Monday.
Shanahan said it has been hard after every game to face 49ers ownership as the losses continue to mount.
Taylor reportedly suffered the injury on a catch in the first half of of Sunday's loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Swing tackle Garry Gilliam, who was injured October 29, will also be placed on injured reserve this week. Fullback Kyle Juszczyk (neck), who was also injured Sunday, is questionable to play against NY, as are five other players who were inactive against the Cardinals.
But things have been made worse by a slew of injuries to key players.
"I've never been a part of a team where it's been like this", Shanahan said. That process began Monday when they signed wide receiver Louis Murphy, 30, who was cut after training camp, and tight end Logan Paulsen, 30, who was released October 24.
Shanahan pointed to the attrition when asked if the 49ers would sign another quarterback to join C.J. Beathard and Jimmy Garoppolo. The Browns are the league's only other winless team. The 49ers on Sunday were without top offensive lineman Joe Staley and their leading receiver Pierre Garcon, who's done for the year because of a non-displaced fracture in his neck.
- Renvoyée pour avoir montré le doigt au président Trump
- Frank Vatrano, Boston Bruins forward, scores first goal of season against Wild
- Wentworth Miller Shooting Final Captain Cold Episodes for 'The Flash' and 'Legends'
- Papa Johns to Hate Groups: We Don't Want Your Business
- Police find woman's body in Florence; homicide investigation ongoing
- Nawaz Sharif appears in Accountability Court
- Unidentified gunmen attack Shamshad TV office
- GST, demonetisation organised loot, legalised plunder: Manmohan Singh
- Sia tweets out naked photo allegedly being sold online
- Toulouse : elle confond l'entrée du parking et celle du métro