This is far from the last tenuous tech tie-in we'll see connected to the launch of Star Wars: The Last Jedi next month, but so far, it's easily the victor of most tenuous.
The new Star Wars-themed Titan Xp Collector's Edition should be available for pre-order tomorrow with a price set at U.S. $1199.99/£1149.
What's most surprising is this special edition version won't cost any more than the normal Titan Xp at $1,200 (£1,149, AU$1,950).
These new Star Wars collector's edition GPUs pay homage to the light side/dark side dichotomy, and contain hints of the Star Wars galaxy, such as the hilt of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber and light panels reminiscent of the Death Star.
" "La charte des Patriotes de Philippot : " mariage pour tous " garanti
Les Patriotes présenteront un projet davantage détaillé " au premier trimestre 2018", lors du congrès de lancement du parti.
In the green corner, we have the Jedi Order, which has a diecast aluminum cover that has been weathered to represent the war-torn gear most often used by the Rebel Alliance. By contrast, NVIDIA says the Galactic Empire version features "simple, clean lines, emulating the high-end, orderly nature of the resource-rich Empire". No word yet if we will get a Phasma edition, manufactured from the very hull of the Emperor's personal ship.
The good looks are backed up by the Titan Xp's powerful specs, including 3,840 CUDA cores running at 1.6GHz with 12GB of GDDR5X memory.
If you love Star Wars and are a PC enthusiast willing to spend over $1,000 on a single part for your custom computer, Nvidia has the flawless set of graphics processing units (GPUs) for you. Also, you'll need be a GeForce Experience member to get in early. I'm not even a Star Wars fan but these are impressive looking for sure.
- Katharine McPhee on David Foster: 'We're very close friends'
- L'entraîneur du Genoa démis de ses fonctions
- Gossip Girl : Accusé de viol, l'acteur Ed Westwick sort du silence
- Andy Murray eyes New Year's Eve return
- Pennsylvania State Police trooper shot during traffic stop
- 'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Accused of Rape
- United Airlines' final Boeing 747 flight is today
- Govt seeks report over video of IndiGo staff assaulting
- Man, 41, turns himself in after woman shot dead in Hamilton
- India test fires subsonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay'