Brighton extended their unbeaten run to four matches with victory at Swansea City, who slipped into the relegation zone with a fifth defeat from six home Premier League games this season.
Bournemouth's late victor at Newcastle United meant Swansea will head into the global break in the relegation zone and Clement admits their current level is not good enough.
Brighton initially seemed to struggle with the step up as they lost three of their first five games, but just one defeat in the subsequent five suggested Chris Hughton's side had settled.
"I'm very conscious of making sure that everybody around here is very level-headed about what we've done", the former Ireland global told The Argus.
What Analysts say About Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU)?
GLUU's average trading volatility during the past few weeks is 51.47% higher than the average volatility over the past 100 days. Relative volume is the comparison of current volume to average volume for the same time of day, and it's displayed as a ratio.
"Overall the performance wasn't at the level required to get a point, never mind a win".
The Seagulls are now chasing back-to-back away wins in the top flight for the first time since 1981, while in Glenn Murray they have a striker in form, as he has netted three goals in his last two games.
Having been booed off at half-time, the Swans at least mustered a handful chances after the interval, with Tammy Abraham having one shot well saved by Mat Ryan and substitute Luciano Narsingh hitting the crossbar.
"At this moment we have a lot of players available and plenty of competition for places but we have learnt very quickly what it takes to compete in this division and if you aren't able to play at the levels that we have been playing at, it's very easy to get beat". I think we learned a fair bit from the West Ham game and fortunately we were able to bring that into today.
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Receives Buy Rating from KeyCorp
- Mawer Investment Management Ltd. Boosts Stake in Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- L1 - Marseille / Florian Thauvin : " L'affaire Evra ? C'est la tristesse "
- NTPC blast: 9 injured shifted to Safdarjung Hospital
- Punjab National Bank, Union Bank bad loan growth slows but provisions weigh
- ED notice 'means of coercion' to meet JK interlocutor: Yasin Malik
- Banco Bradesco SA (ADR) (BBD) EPS Estimated At $
- Milan, il sorriso di Montella: "A Napoli sarò ancora io l'allenatore"
- Kenya election law amendment takes effect
- Fitbit, Inc. (FIT) Director Jon Callaghan Sells 15000 Shares of Stock